Conker: Live and Reloaded

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I should start out saying I ABSOLUTLY LOVE the original Conkers bad fur day game. And I was wondering if Conker: Live and Reloaded was any good. I played a short little demo of it at Gamecrazy a couple of months ago and I though it was a pretty good game graphically and gameplay wise.

Please share your thoughts about the game and please tell me if its worth paying for.

Thanks!

Posted by hey

Well the main game is pretty much the same just improved graphics . But IMO multiplayer sucks ... hard. I wish they didn't fudge with it and just released it with better graphics maybe some new weapons and maps but instead they screwed it up and changed multiplayer completely which was stupid.

Posted by Sneak

I actually liked this game. I thought it was funny at times and it is pretty fun on xbox live.

Posted by GreyFox36

I thought it was absolutely a great game, I would really suggest this game for anyone that liked the original for the N64. And yes the multiplayer is ****.

Posted by the Doughnut Man

I really enjoyed Conker: Live & Reloaded. But I hated the controls for multiplayer and wished that it would've been better. And wtf irs up with bleaping out curse words in a rated M game.

Posted by Sneak

Quoting the Doughnut Man: I really enjoyed Conker: Live & Reloaded. But I hated the controls for multiplayer and wished that it would've been better. And wtf irs up with bleaping out curse words in a rated M game.

I agree with you about the bleeping out part.

Posted by Bebop

Yeh, all the swearing has been bleeped out. All of it. Plus from what I hear the multiplayer is lacking.
My favorite multiplayer game was 'Beach'. Has that been included in this remake?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I just played the game a couple of days ago...I can't believe they blocked out the swear words...why rate it "M" if they block out the swear words...is it because of the animal violence?

If so they should put "Countless animals have been killed during the making of this video game" LOL j/k