Open Challenge

Posted by Jace-X

A very OPEN challegne to anyone who just wants to have a good battle.
YOur choicce of either first attack or Arena

Posted by PaintItBlack

Mine. I'll take arena if you don't mind. Give me a sec to write my intro.

Posted by PaintItBlack

OoC: Sorry, I am really rusty. This intro is pretty lack luster.

IC:
The shivering breath of ferocious gales carried tiny daggers of rain thrust in front of their swift approach. The field just sighed, languished by the torrent. Vast expanses of grass laid upon rolling hills stretched on in the distance in front of Ace, his demeanor stern and expectant, the earth almost in awe of his strength. Called once again to battle was he, dark clothing heavy with rain drooping from his muscular torso and sinewy thighs. His boots were surprisingly water resistant, which was useful as their black mass trudged through puddles held by the grass. The sheath at his side was damp but kept it's weapon dry.

He waited, anticipation in his heart and fire in his eyes.

Posted by Jace-X

The rain was heavy and it seemed as if it was never going to let up. Ace stood there waiting in the rain for something to happen, but what he was waiting for he did not know. This soon changed, when Ace looked forward light began to shine in his eye as if it was coming from a sword. Then out of the darkness came Razel with the Hotshot ready in his hand.

"Hey stranger you lookin for somebody?" said Razel with a sharp tone in his voice
"Maybe you might be what I'm looking for" replied Ace finishing it with a

sarcastic smile on his face.
This enraged Razel and he ran at Ace with such a fury he had not noticed his opponent had his hand on his weapon the whole time. Razel paid for this mistake. Ace connected his sword with Razel's waist with such speed it was as if he barley move. Razel let out a painful yell and flew towards the right dashing in the ground. But Razel was amazingly quick to get up and fired of a shot form his weapon that grazed Ace's entire leg. Ace went down on one knee and grabbed his leg with pain. Razel prepared himself for now he knew what he was up against.

Posted by PaintItBlack

Yo, I'll hit this up in a bit.

Posted by Jace-X

Okay thats cool