question about leaf green/fire red

Posted by sparkling~rain

I got the cascade badge that allows you to use CUT outside of battle, but I can't figure out how to work it. .... please help me!

Posted by sabre

Go to Vermillion (you can go through the house where there used to be a policeman guarding, now) and find the SS Anne. Find the captain, pat his back, and he'll give you the Cut HM. Then teach it to a pokemon, and go find a very small shrub (there's one in the middle of the southern fence of Cerulean, they all look like that). Press A while facing the shrub, and it will ask you if you want to cut. Say yes, and you've cut the shrub down.

Alternatively, you can go into the middle of a patch of grass, and then press Start, go down to your Party menu, and then press A on your cutter. Select "CUT" from the top of the list of things you can do, and the grass will be cut down.

Posted by MR. Poove

he Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past: So far, with the lack of games I have actually played for the Super Nintendo, this has been my favorite. It was also one of my very first Super Nintendo games. I remember how excited I was when I first got this admirable adventure. It was shortly after I defeated the sequel to The Legend of Zelda for the NES, The Adventures of Link, so the Zelda atmosphere was still with me. I was astonished and bewildered by the enhancement of visual pleasures this game had from previous Zelda games. Unlike the previous Zelda games for the NES, it didn