Harry Potter

Posted by powerpuff

Does anyone here read Harry Potter an if so are you going to get the sixth book?

Posted by Dexter

I've read them and I will read the sixth book, eventually, but I probably won't purchase it. Narnia is far better, in my opinion. Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson... errr, I mean, Hermione Granger owns! I get swept away when she says "Petrificus Totalus!" awww

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh, the sixth book isn't out yet? There's just so many of them, with more on the way. They really don't hold my interest. I read up to book four, mainly because I wanted to know what all the hype was about. I've now stopped searching for that hype.

Posted by Klarth

gonna buy it for continuity's sake.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

I could never get into Harry Potter. I read the first one for a book report, but I really didn't like it.

Posted by Dexter

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/furage.jpg[/IMG]

*oscar*

Posted by Gamer

Yeah I've read the series and *yes* I'm going to get the sixth book going to my first midnight party. Haha.

Posted by darkwhispers

yes I will defineately get it

Posted by Caryatid

I have pre-ordered my copy...*DORK* But then, I get a discount on it, so it's all good.

Posted by Acheron

Five was a dissapointment, but as others have said, I'll get it for continuity's sake.

Posted by Shade

I thought five was the best one. :(

I'll get the sixth one sometime this weekend.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I've read them all, so I see no reason to not continue. In fact, now that I'm this far into the series, I sort of have to.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'm getting it.

Posted by sabre

Like Vamp, I'm too far into the plot not to want to see what happened next.

I didn't think five was too bad, to be honest. The entire thing with Harry being basically a bucket of hormones got kinda old, and character development wasn't quite on par with usual, but it wasn't awful.

Posted by maian

I heard six was going to be a lot shorter then the last one.

Anyhow, my family will buy it (I won't spend my own money, mind you), and I'll read it. I did get obsessed when reading the first 3 books so long ago, and upon reading the 4th one, I got obsessed again. Years passed, I read the fifth one, and now the series is just a nice simple series, but nothing great.

Like Acheron said, I'll read it for continuitie's sake, but I'm more interested in other books now.

Quoted post: I heard six was going to be a lot shorter then the last one.

Dumb. Though I have three other books to start reading, I don't want a shorter book.

Posted by Shade

It's not that shorter, almost 200 pages. Considering how long the last one was...yeah.

Quoted post: It's not that shorter, almost 200 pages. Considering how long the last one was...yeah.

Wasn't the last one over 1000 pages? Either way, it's shorter than the last two, thus, it's shorter.

Posted by Vv_Alien_vV

well this was a talk talk book little action untill the last few chapters but the last one should be nohting but action.