Guild Wars!

Posted by Poco

I was wondering if anyone on VGC play Guild Wars, and on what server?

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I play it, although I've been slacking Lately. I play on the British Server. I have only 3 characters currently, Kalas Irvin- Warrior/Ranger, Master Kainman- Mage/Monk and (Drum roll...) Shanuti Aborina!!!1!1 XP- Ranger/Necromancer.

And yes. My Avatar is Shanuti.[/FONT][/COLOR]

~S.Aborina~

Posted by Poco

Ah, brilliant!
I just purchased it today, and I've been wanting to create a warrior/ranger.

I say we should start a VGC member guild. :link:

Posted by Shin-Ra

I play and I know for a fact BJ does (HOARGH). I only have one character at the moment, Vinterblot Vikernes a level 15 (I think) Ranger/Mesmer. I'm all for a VGC guild, though I'd have to wait until I get back home at the end of the month to actually play.

Posted by Boner

I know my buddy Kinco plays it. But, he doesn't seem to post here much.

Posted by Poco

I'm, at the moment, a level 3 Ranger/Elementalist. I'm in Wizard's Folly.

Posted by KoH

What's so great about Guild Wars? It can't be the graphics 'cause I heard they suck. Basically, it sounds just like a WoW rip off. But hey, I don't own it, so I've no right to judge.

Posted by Poco

It's not, it's actually alot diffrent. There are no diffrent factions, unless you play PvP.
The graphics don't suk. i put it on minimum because of my G-Card, and the people are still really good looking. It's just fun.

Level 5 Ranger/Elementalist

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting KoH: What's so great about Guild Wars?

Simply put, no monthly fee.

Posted by KoH

Aha. The monthly fee's a *****. Totally understood.

Posted by TopgunFFX

personally i dont like guild wars because it lacks a good storyline but it is a mmorpg so it doesnt need a great storyline but still i find a little boring and wish it had a little more storyline to it, i mean once you beat it with one character whats the point in creating another and doing the same storyline gets little boring PvP is a decent tho, pvp can get boring after a while

Posted by NightmareBassX

Quoting KoH: What's so great about Guild Wars? It can't be the graphics 'cause I heard they suck. Basically, it sounds just like a WoW rip off. But hey, I don't own it, so I've no right to judge.

Guild wars a WoW rip-off? Hell if you want to say that, then you can easily say that about WoW and Everquest, but there just in the same genre. So I wouldn't assume that its a WoW rip off. Thanks.

Posted by Borealis

Quoting KoH: It can't be the graphics 'cause I heard they suck.

The graphics are usually breath-taking, but that's not why it's so special.

Anyway, I'm totally forward for a VGC guild.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Papyrus]I'll second that. Using the colors of VG-chat for the Guild cape ;-*[/FONT][/COLOR]