FFL 1st pick

Posted by taygovp

Okay, with approx 33 days left until my world is right again, I'm getting my fantasy football picks together. I've got my sleeper list in my back pocket but my number 1 pick is gonna be hard this year. LT is on the cover of every magazine but I just can't do it. I mean I know all the RB's go first and then QB's but peyton Manning is a must have. He was puttin up like 50 points a game last year. What makes me think he can't do it again? Who is your franchise?

Posted by El Capitan

First pick would be Manning, or possibly TO if he is healthy. First pick should allways be the guy you are going to revolve yuor team around.

Posted by taygovp

Yeah, but I want to go with someone who's gonna be there the whole season. RB's, WR's, and TE's tend to have a high injury rate. QB's, especially well protected ones tend to stay healthy. Mostly because they have to. If manning goes down...the colts season does too. Also, who knows what TO is gonna do about this contract thing?

Posted by Jerry Rice

TO contract - The way things are going there's a 50/50 chance hes coming back so Philly fans keep praying.

Posted by El Capitan

Im sure Manning will be fine, you might as well take him.

Posted by auzzman5151

LT!

Posted by El Capitan

Haha. I wouldn't take the Giants defense...go for the Ravens.. Also you might want to consider taking Julious Jones as a backup running back. 819 yars in seven games...impressive.

This is my FF team right here..

QB: Manning/Mcnair
RB: Tomlinson/ E. James
WR: Randy Moss/ M. Harrison
TE: Gonzalez/ Shockey
Kicker: Viniteri/ Reed
Defense: Ravens

Posted by auzzman5151

QB: Manning/ Cullpepper
RB: Tomlinson/
WR: T.O./ Reggie Wayne
TE: Witten/ Gates
Defense: Titans ( They have Peter Sirmon back)

Posted by Jerry Rice

QB: Donovan Mcnabb/Trent Green
RB: Jerome Bettis/LaDainian Tomlinson
TE:Heath Miller/Jeremy Shockey
WR:Hines Ward/Marvin Harrison/Plaxico Burress
Kicker:Ryan Longwell/Mike Vanderjagt
Defense:Steelers

Posted by Random

If it's at all like the Fantasy Football I play, there'll be an order. If your first to go, I'd probably get Peyton Manning. However if you are unable to Pickup Peyton Manning, I'll give you a few key players to look at.

Priest Holmes-KC-RB
Kerry Collins-Oak-QB
Eli Manning-NYG-QB
Ladamion Tomlison-RB-SD
And so on and so forth. Those were the key players I was looking for, for first round draft pick. I managed to pick up Priest Holmes.