Saw

Posted by MetalVox~55

Holy ****. I just watched this last night.

I'm completely blown away and creeped out. Amazing movie, but I will not be watching this again.

Posted by Last Fog

All I heard is that the acting was pretty poor and they say @sshole a million times.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Actually, last fog pretty much summed it up

Posted by Axis

I thought it was lame.

Posted by Crazy K

The mystery to it was quite good, but you are right when you say they were horrible at acting.

Posted by boomstick

The mystery was good, but it was a predictable story, I had the killer's actual location figured out almost half way through the movie and I had ageneral idea that it would probably be a one time flash by character that was given little attention, when you've been watching these movies as long as I have, you learn to watch.

A the acting is pretty ***, even Danny Glover didn't seem to be with the character, though he was barely in the movie.

Overall, decent suspense-mystery hybrid, worth a rental, but I definately wouldn't buy.

Posted by MGamer

I watched it one night too. Well my dad and I were supposed to be watching it together but he fell asleep about halfway through so I watched it all. It was pretty creepy. When he cut his foot ahh. I had no idea the guy in the middle of the floor was the killer. Good movie

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I rented it once and watched it at night. It was not scary or creepy in any way to me. The clown-man creeped me out because he just looked scary.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

[SIZE=5]Yes, he cuts his leg off.[/SIZE]

I thought that it was an awesome movie, great nosh. I can't wait for the sequal in October.

Posted by Bebop

I still havent seen this film and i want to.

Quoting Bebop: I still havent seen this film and i want to.

YOU BETTER >:O

Posted by Crazy K

It was a great film, but I did not find anything scary or spooky about it.

[Quote=Velvet Nightmare]I can't wait for the sequal in October.

A sequal sounds like a dumb thing in my opinion. I think it would just ruin the first one if they make a sequal. But maybe if they can make the mistery in this one good then mayber it would end up being a great film.

Posted by Master Chief 12

Quoting Crazy K: It was a great film, but I did not find anything scary or spooky about it. . I think it would just ruin the first one if they make a sequal.

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Yeah, sequels often ruin hit movies(Jaws 2, EVERY Chuckie movie, Jason movies)rather than continue the goodness in the first installment.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Draxamus

Yeah that movie rocked. I thought the acting was fine, too. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ALL THESE FILM SNOBS ARE TALKING ABOUT. THEY JUST READ A REVIEW AND REGURGITATE

Well for the sequal, I'm hoping that it is the same killing style, but with an all new cast and whatnot. If they contiune this story, yes, it will be faggish.

Posted by Creature

I thought the movie was great, but real bad acting. Also I didnt like all of the blood in it, it creeped me out with that dead guy right there and the blood all around him. I dont want to say anymore to ruin the movie.

Posted by Fate

I was honestly surprised at the end of the movie about the killer's location. :/

Quoting Fate: I was honestly surprised at the end of the movie about the killer's location. :/

I had a feeling that he was there....