If any game can be remade or have a sequel which would it be?

Posted by Xenos

I would love to see Terranigma remade--but not a sequel. I would also thing that Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross remade (using Radical Dreamers as the story base rather than the seperate branch) and sold in the same package. Last but not least, Tales of Phantasia. Uncensored please.

Posted by El Capitan

Probally Final Fantasy VII.

Posted by El Capitan

Probally Final Fantasy VII.

Posted by Poco

Chrono Cross, except the experience system would beback in place, no random stat building.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Baldur's Gate (PC Versions) to either have sequels, or for Bioware to create more games like it, but set in a different city, such as Waterdeep. Or better yet, to create a huge game (MMORPG) where the cities/towns etc. are all eventually added on.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Xenogears. I would love to see a remake and a sequel. And I don't mean that Xenosaga thing that they are trying to pass off. There great games but they don't even come close to Xenogears.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Jack Bros. on the VB remade on the DS that would be awesome!

Posted by Cloudstud

After seeing that teaser at E3 2005 i believe the game that needs a remake is FFVII. I ll agre with most people that when i first thought about it, it would probably be a bad idea. But when i saw that video i said screw it give me a remake. I love FFVII so much but it is so dated its hard for me to play anymore. To be given a remake would just make me so happy!!!

Posted by Acheron

Planescape: Torment deserves a remake. Hell, I'd be happy if all they did was give it a graphical overhaul and add a few new areas/quests/weapons/spells.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Final Fantasy 3/6 - that would be freggin' awesome w/ all new character design, like actually have 3D model characters w/ all kinds of details. A 3D FF6 would be the most pleasurable vgame experience for me.

Posted by Shaggy

Legends of the Dragon if they haven't already made another they should it was a good game.

Posted by Ch

I'd be delighted to see a sequal to Super Mario RPG: Legend of The Seven Stars. Geno needs to make a comeback in a mario game.

Posted by Riku

i want a prequil to tales of symphonia. back in the days when kratos and yggdrasial were together. that would be sweet

Posted by LinksPast

FF7, but not a remake, justa touch up, Better graphics, better sprites, No voices tho, its hard for me to fathom cloud having a voice other than the one in my head

Posted by Klarth

[quote=riku]i want a prequil to tales of symphonia. back in the days when kratos and yggdrasial were together. that would be sweet

I don't know about that, but it already has a sequel. Sort of. Play Tales of Phantasia.

That said: Terranigma, Illusion of Gaia, Tales of Phantasia, Final Fantasy VI and some kind of new Bahamut Lagoon game.

Posted by Azusa

Zombies Ate My Neighbors, or Jo-Jo's Bizarre Adventure.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting LinksPast: FF7, but not a remake, justa touch up, Better graphics, better sprites, No voices tho, its hard for me to fathom cloud having a voice other than the one in my head

[COLOR=Yellow]What about the voice of Steve Burton, did you like that? I thought the voiceover he did in Kingdom Hearts fit Cloud perfectly.[/COLOR]

Posted by Lord of Spam

X Men leg...oh, wait.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting LinksPast: FF7, but not a remake, justa touch up, Better graphics, better sprites, No voices tho, its hard for me to fathom cloud having a voice other than the one in my head

Mmm...Better graphics, better sprites. That sounds a lot like a remake to me. Also why not have voices? I think it would make the characters seem more human like.

Posted by inequity

Crystalis for the Nes. I would rather like a sequal for it on the GBA instead of a console.

Posted by KMFDM

Quoting Shaggy: Legends of the Dragon if they haven't already made another they should it was a good game.

Yeah Y would like to see that remade and it would be a good sequel, and its spelled Legend of the Dragoon.