I just got a demo of Twilight Princess!!!!

Posted by brownoystercult

jk :D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

what the hell is with your name?

And where the hell is Vamp. :(

Posted by Last Fog

**** you, I actually believed it for a second and was gonna click to find out where you got it :beep:

But then I saw where this was and seeing how everything goes and all, I knew it was a hoax! ! ! ! !

At least I got someone :D

edit-hahahahahahaha i just noticed your horse has a bigger cock than before

Who'd you get?

And what the hell does your name mean?

Oh c'mon! It's what scooby says. :D

lawl

Posted by Shade

No it's not, he doesn't say "roinkz" when saying "yikes", I don't think.

F*ck you, now I have to watch the show. :mad:

Bump. I just found your post. But yes, I'm right. He tries to copy Shaggy who says 'Zoinks', but he adds an "r" to everything he says. I win. You lose. Suck my cock.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And where the hell is Vamp.

Fail.

lol late

ty! gorons4lyfe

wait

both avatars rule

but etna overules

wb again vamp :)

ty! gorons4lyfe.

Quoted post: wb again vamp

I'm leaving again soon :( Possibly for three weeks. What will you guys do without me?

Where are you going. :mad:

North Carolina again. My dad's having surgery, no one will be home, and he has to take care of two little kids. So I said I would help him utnil he recovers.

I need a laptop :(

vampy is so sweet :(

Quoting Vampiro: North Carolina again. My dad's having surgery, no one will be home, and he has to take care of two little kids. So I said I would help him utnil he recovers.

Aww, that sucks, but it's nice you're helping out. Are you bringing your cute, cute bunny along?

[quote]I need a laptop :(

Yes, yes you do. :(

Quoted post: Are you bringing your cute, cute bunny along?

I would, but imigration and customs is on yellow alert. It'll be impossible to get anything through that's not clothes.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. In the next few years, it's going to be REALLY hard to travel across the border, I suspect. But the last few years or more, pets haven't been allowed across much anyways. Diseases and the rot.

I need more pictures of your bunny.

Quoted post: it's going to be REALLY hard to travel across the border, I suspect.

I'll be a dual citizen soon, so it won't matter much for me.

Quoted post: But the last few years or more, pets haven't been allowed across much anyways. Diseases and the rot.

I never even knew that... though I guess that would make sense, seeing as how I have seen a pet in the airport in the last three or so years.

Quoted post: I need more pictures of your bunny.

I concur.

Also, if you want to purchase a bird from the states, say, it has to be quarantined at the border for three months, or thereabouts. I was looking at trying to get some English budgies, but I don't want to let them sit at the border, nevermind the travel time to it, then to my house.

Three months? That's pretty ****ing ridiculous. There's no way I could leave a newly aquired pet at the boarder for three months.

It might not be three months, I'm not entirely sure. It's at least a month, though. It may be different with other animals, but for birds it's something like that. They have to make absolutely sure that no diseases are passed through the borders. It's safer, but it's really unfortunate.

A month or three months, doesn't matter much. That seems to be a pretty long time.

Not to mention that sort of time can change an animals life and behaviour completely.

Exactly. And it makes me sad thinking about a little birdie being locked up there all by itself. :(

Posted by Stalolin

interrupting post

gtfo

guys, i just played a demo of Twilight Princess!!!

holy **** how was it!!!!!!!???????

Zelda is too hot for me to pay attention to anything else.

Touch