what RPG do you want to see come out?

Posted by AvatarAirbender

i want a avatar Rpg to come out by Bungie what do you want to see?

Posted by Boner

Persona on the PSP. It's already been said that Atlus will be making one. If they don't make one in english, I suppose I'll be forced to learn Japanese.

Posted by Acheron

Bungie has only ever made one RPG, and that was Minotaur in 1992. Hardly a quality game.

As for me, I'd really like to see Bioware do an MMO. I don't care what the **** the setting or rules are. Just gimme one.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Yeah, I'd also love to see Bioware create an MMO. I'd definitely pick it up.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]A Star Trek RPG. As you fly around, engage in battle, trade, form treaties etc. Your crew gains levels as well as your bridge officers and yourself. Earning enough Exp earns you a ship promotion (If you wish to accept it). The game could go on forever.... New patches containing higher ranking ships...[/FONT][/COLOR]

~S.Aborina~

Posted by AvatarAirbender

i want to see an MMO game 2

Posted by EnTiTyHaCkEr

Ive been wanting to see the cancelled "True Fantasy Online" Game be finished and put out.

I was highly dissapointed when I heared that it was cancelled.

Posted by Poco

It's True Fantasy. It looked ok, but I don't have an Xbox. I want to see a Dragonlance MMO like Neverwinter nights.

Posted by Chronic

I wanna see The Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion the game looks awsome Ive been waiting for a couple years for this game to come out. I hope it comes out with the construction kit like TES 3: Morrowind had so its easier to make mods.

Posted by Shade

Golden Sun 3.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

A Xenogears sequel. Not Xenosaga. I want an honest sequel to my favorite RPG of all time. I think that they could easily come up with a story about killing G0D again or bring G0D back to life after Fei and the gang killed it/him/her in the first one.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I wanna a good follow-up to Final Fantasy Tactics.

FFTA was a joke in comparison.

Come on, S-E, let's see some of the Strat RPG action.

Posted by Acheron

I definitely agree. FFTA was very enjoyable, though the "tactics" were negligible. You can't do much in the way of high strategy with a limit of six (many times less) people on the field.

Posted by taygovp

Quoting Shanuti Aborina: [COLOR=LightBlue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]A Star Trek RPG. As you fly around, engage in battle, trade, form treaties etc. Your crew gains levels as well as your bridge officers and yourself. Earning enough Exp earns you a ship promotion (If you wish to accept it). The game could go on forever.... New patches containing higher ranking ships...[/FONT][/COLOR]

~S.Aborina~

I would LOVE to play a game like that. haven't they been teasing us with that for a couple years now? Or was that a console game? Who would you want to develop it?

Posted by Acheron

There's been plenty of stuff like that, just outside the Star Trek universe. The Privateer series, as well as Freelancer. All top-notch games.