Pardon me, but what the hell?

Posted by Xenos

[left]I noticed today while browsing through some weird looking reputations--I just assumed it was a new hack and I hadn't got into the scoop, but when Hyper discussed about it to me, I was thinking about three words, "What the hell?"
[/left]

Well, apparently Hyper can't post either for some odd reason, and as far as he knows, the following members that were effected in the cause was: Angelwing, Prince Redon, Shin-Ra, Hyper, Leon Whatever-His-Name is and other people that we've missed, and take notice that someone also changed the name of the w a c k Board.

Oh, here's something for you:

purechaosmasteR0 (11:46:46 PM): k so
purechaosmasteR0 (11:46:51 PM): someone put all my posts on moderation
purechaosmasteR0 (11:46:52 PM): 8-)
purechaosmasteR0 (11:46:55 PM): and disabled my rep
decapitt (11:46:58 PM): ew8-)
decapitt (11:47:01 PM): probably jesse:-(
purechaosmasteR0 (11:47:02 PM): and messed with other people's accounts too
purechaosmasteR0 (11:47:06 PM): and changed teh :D:D:D:D:D board
purechaosmasteR0 (11:47:22 PM): dark, caligo, and leon s kennedy were also effected >: O

EDIT:

[quote] Apparently, the members affected have their posts put on moderation. Linkman can confirm this. The Wa ck o board's name and description was also changed."--Hyper

Well, I'm pretty sure that Jesse wasn't involved in this gimmick--I'm assuming it's the ha ck er.

EDIT2: Uh, someone c en s ore d: cen sor ed, hac ker, wa cko and gave me 1300 extra reputation points.

Posted by sniper

Omg, I was one who had his rep disabled, but if you look under your options, you can inable/disable it. Is this new? Or am I blind?

Posted by Corrupt

...sh[b][/b]it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Is this every board and every member??!! No, i didn't change anything.

Posted by Shade

What the heck is up with Xenos's rep?

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

I can't post either, so my account has been messed with (?) I'd consider checking these accounts and/or the usergroup settings for whatever group we were put into and turn off the option for "Always moderate this group's posts".