simpson reruns

Posted by psp

Has anyone notcied that they keep showing the same 14 or 15 episodes of the simpsons over and over again on upn? Its getting annoying. Its always the one where homer is the pie man, bart goes the juvy, homer panhandles, homer and the bear, the robot rumble one, the one where homer meets marge as a child, and others. Im too lazy to name the rest. Is anyone else annoyed by this?

Posted by Crazy K

Im anoyed that you actually watch UPN.. Shame on you dude.

Posted by Ch

No I havn't noticed that but when they reuse the same episodes in the same day then I just get annoyed.

Posted by inequity

Since when do they show the simpsons on UPN?

Posted by psp

Since forever. They show it at 6, 7:30 and at 10 every weekday.

Posted by Richaod

Reruns are better than nothing at all, unless they have something better to show (which is doubtful, it's American television :)).

Posted by Zeratul

well i always watch it on ABC, CBS, and FOX but ive never heard it being on UPN. I have seen every episode at least 3 times so it never bothers me if there are re-runs:)

Posted by psp

Its on upn 44. I dont have digital cable, so its probably different for you guys.

Posted by SuperSoupy

Just be happy you dont live in the uk. All we get are reruns from the first few series of the simpsons, which are crap compared to series 5 onwards.