Gungrave

Posted by Chronic

Ive been watching this on Anime unleashed on G4 and I thinks its pretty good. Ive been watching every episode. I ussally dont like anime but this was pretty good.

Posted by boomstick

I watched a little, but I didn't really tune in till like halfway through the series, G4 needs to advertise thier Anime Unleashed block better, so we know what the hell's coming on.

Posted by Chronic

I have DVR so I record all the anime unleashed episodes to see if I liked what I saw but most the time I dont

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I hate the dub, I really do. It bothers me a lot. But the story is very engrossing, and keeps you wanting to see what happens in the next ep. I've seen the whole series, and can say that it is one of my favorites.

Posted by Chronic

Does it have a good ending?

Posted by Tolanya

They keep showing the same episodes over and over though, don't they? Because I adore it entirely, but I'm a little confused as to why all we see is these 15 or so episodes. Anyway, from what I gather is the ending, it's really good.

EDIT: I figured it out, there only are 26 episodes so that's all they show.

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

The ending of the series is great, but one thing I want to know is in the movie and the series on DVD Brandon had black hair and the series on G4 his hair was white. I know thats one weird thing to ask about, but that always confused me why they would change something so small about the character.

Posted by Tolanya

1- Nice avvy and name.

2- He had black hair at the beggining when he lived with Kenny and all those guys. Did he originally have black hair when he was dead too?

Posted by Stranger

Quoting Tolanya:
2- He had black hair at the beggining when he lived with Kenny and all those guys. Did he originally have black hair when he was dead too?

1:yes he had black hair when he was dead even on the games i the he had black hair

2:didnt that already show the end of GunGrave on G4 and if so why is the last dvd not out?

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

I've seen alot of the series and I got to say the Gungrave series on G4 was edited thats why his hair was white. the DVD has the uncut series and the have to translate it into english. You can tell what is uncut and what is edited just by the hair (white Edited, Black Uncut)