ffvII

Posted by project101

I have never really liked rpgs(except Legend of Lagia and Disgaea) but my bro and all my friends that final fantasy 7 is totally worth sitting down and playing...but i think i want some more opinions so tell me what you think

Posted by Xenos

Eh, there are better games. It's a mediocre/nice play--but surely not the best.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'd recommend it. It's interesting, the materia system is great, and the game is overall fun to play. No, it isn't the best RPG around, but one that I've definitely played over and over again, maxing out all of my characters etc.

Posted by El Capitan

I heard its "unbelivably the best game ever created", heard its overated, and heard its meh. I think its alright but if you played it early in the day of its prime you might have liked it better. I played FFVII way to late and I regret not getting into RPGS earlier.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Angelwing: No, it isn't the best RPG around

[COLOR=Yellow]I'd argue otherwise even in my grave.[/COLOR]

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

[COLOR=LightBlue]Trust me, Final Fantasy VII is majorly over-rated. While not a bad game, It is not a particularly good one either.

Then again 'Each unto his own'[/COLOR]

~S.Aborina~

Posted by Cloudstud

Ok heres the thing about FFVII.... The game is not overrated.... The game does not suck.... The game is not the best. The game was a large step in a great direction for RPG's. When that game came out it was an RPG powerhouse that no RPG on the market could contest. IT was the best and in my heart will always remain the best. But thats in my heart and i played it when it first came out. If you have never played it and want to just start your not gonna like it. ITs a game you had to play when it came out if you didnt its hard to appreciate it. So its not really overrated its more like a masterpeice of its time.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Aioros: [COLOR=Yellow]I'd argue otherwise even in my grave.[/COLOR]

That's why you have under 400 rep and she has over 2000. :dance: