Gargoyles

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Yea, I was watching this early in the morning and noticed that these people in New York just don't fear monsters. I was watching Goliath run after a bad guy, and the bad guy ran up the stairs and continued to attempt to attack him. I mean don't people get scared of big flying "monsters" and have heart attacks anymore? I mean I'd get a good laugh if goliath was chasing down a bad guy, and when the bad guy saw him, he whipped out his medication and took some. Then he notices it doesn't work, and he dies of cancer for no reason.

The point is, I like the way people from New York are in this cartoon. It's pretty rad.

Posted by Ant

People from NY are gay.

Posted by Vader22Shadow

tis w00tie!

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Quoting Ant: People from NY are gay.

and people from Cali **** cows and eat ****.

wait, no. They're gay also, just gayer, fag.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Who was Goliath running after?

The people of NY fear and later, loathe the Gargoyles. You'll see. It's just people like Macbeth etc. who obviously aren't afraid because they all ready know about Gargoyles.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Not fear as in "omg run". I mean seeing something with wings is so unexpected. And then they scream loud. I'm all like, why aren't people dying of heart attacks yet. It's like they run like they were in harlem or something.

Broadway... is as big as broadway, that fatass 8)

Actually, someone faints on a subway, in an episode. :cool:

and you luv Broadway.

Posted by sniper

If the Gargoyles' Macbeth is supposed to be based off the Shakespeare one the screwed up horribly. >=(

They can't be extremely similar. But seeings as how I haven't actually read Macbeth yet (which I always intended doing) I can't argue much.

Posted by Hyper22Shadow

Posted by Stalolin

Gargoyles was an awesome show. I don't get to watch it anymore though.

You should buy the first season on dvd and tell all of your friends to buy the first seasonon on dvd so that they will put out the second season on dvd and make me really really happy.

Posted by Ant

gaygoyles

Posted by Arczu

I liked this show a lot. I want to watch the series again, now that I understand more about life. I mean, back then when I watched it. It was interesting. Just loved the action scenes and some of the character's personality.