I Can't Post!

Posted by William

When posting it says this:

"Thank you for posting! You will now be taken to your post. If the administrator has selected to moderate all posts in this forum, you will be taken back to the forum and your post will be displayed presently. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

And acts as if I had posted, however...it doesn't show I posted at all. And this is in every forum by the way. What's wrong?

Posted by Burn

Don't even know if this is going to post, but I have the same problem. Is there a delay now or something?

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

I am having the same problem.

Posted by sabre

I just explained it in the announcement. Just think of it as a delay... one which Jesse oughta fix ASAP.

Posted by Prince Redon

I have already ask Jesse and this is what his response was.

Posted by Slade

Is it really a just a time delay, or are our posts being checked before they are actually put up on the site? Like a kind of pro-active n00b-blocker? That's what I thought it was at first. But I do agree, Jesse should fix/change this.

Posted by Sterling

uhh testing post 1,2,3

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

To fix the moderation problem, Jesse needs to:

In the Admin CP, go to edit usergroups, edit the "Registered Users" group and look for an option called "Always Moderate This Group's Posts" and make sure it is set to "No" then submit that page. If that doesn't fix the problem, then the error is probably the result of a hack installation gone wrong. In that case, he should try uploading the old files.

Posted by Crazy K

I thought my computer was playing mind games on me again. Oh well I can deal with it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If you can't post, why are they showung up??!!!!

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Jesse Smith: If you can't post, why are they showung up??!!!!

Apparently, they don't show up on the user's comp. I won't be able to see this post. Hmm...

Posted by Ayumu Yumi

Moderators need to validate the posts before they would show up. But it looks like its fixed now.

Posted by William

Testing. Sorry about this topic, it was posted before Anigmasis/Xeno's post about the hacking. My apologies. Hopefully it's fixed now though.

EDIT: Yeah, it's fixed.