Xbox 360 Controllers

Posted by taygovp

I went to the E3 this past May and the Xbox 360 demos were beautiful. The graphics are absolutely stunning and I honestly don't know how much more real a video game can get. That having been said, I really didn't like the Xbox controllers. They felt kinda awkward. I just read somewhere recently that Microsoft wasn't licensing any companies to make 360 controllers. Has anyone else heard this and why would they do that? Is Bill Gates THAT greedy that he would stick gamers with sub par gear for profit. Oh wait. He makes Windows, right? I may have just answered my own question.

Posted by Axis

I think they look pretty comftorable. I don't know why they aren't letting 3rd parties make controllers, even though I don't like them.

Posted by Commissar Vader

Billy gates is teh w00tiest.

Posted by loony636

Here is a picture of the official Xbox 360 controller:

[IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/f/fe/360controller.jpg[/IMG]

But there are also numerous alleged third-party controllers aswell.

Posted by hey

I like the controller all it is is a cooler looking S controller I like how they're sticking to the base model unlike how PS3 has a boomerang for a controller.

Posted by Alastor

Looks almost exactly like an Xbox S controller. >_>

Posted by Axis

Quoting Alastor: Looks almost exactly like an Xbox S controller. >_>

That was the plan, except they made it wireless and more comfortable.

Posted by Alastor

It does look a bit smoother and more comfortable than the S, and a hell of alot more comfortable than the old Xbox controller. I like it.

Posted by Arczu

But... it seems like it could have been a bit better. It does look a lot like the old XBox controller, but a whiter-ish colour. And... it looks like the WHITE and BLACK buttons are gone. Plus there is a number at each tip of the 'X'.

Interesting.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Arczu]