So far he's registered as:

Darth Vader
Majesty
Pit
Shake It Brother
Admiral Ozzle
Boba Fett
[other star wars names]

All of which he's been using for spamming and idiocy.

Please get rid of him NOW, Jesse.

Posted by Xenos

I've already requested it several times. Apparently, no onecan do anything about it because he will come back as Spamtrooper and spam up the boards unless someone can come up with a way to censor "Spamtrooper" from registry. Even then, he will most likely return under another name--and under a proxy. That guy never gives up.

Posted by Pit

And delete Pit as an account, spanks.

Posted by Klarth

And Majesty.

Posted by Iris

Uh, I just had to delete the second page and part of the first in the Namechange thread from spam he caused. An IP ban is quite necessary.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but.... They voted for name changes and they got them!!!! The rules didn't say you couldn't use some one elses name!!! :D:D:D:D Majesty is a great member, so we shouldn't ban him!!!!! psst, that's the only reason you want him banned!!! :D:D:D

Posted by sabre

However, the rules do say that puppetting is not allowed, and that's exactly what he's doing. Swallow your stupid persona and do it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting fnool: Please change my name to Pit. The new Pit is just that moron Vader using a different account, i'd appreciate it please *oscar*

So you want one member banned for doing exactly what you want to do now, use some one elses old name!! Hypocrit!!!!

So if I ban him, I'll also have to ban fnool aka Majesty.

Posted by Iris

Either IP ban or I'll just request that all of his and his puppet accounts have their posts deleted on sight. I'm willing to bet nobody would be against that.

Edit: How about we just IP ban him, and stop namechanges. Jesse, you'd enjoy no longer permitting them and all the members to be stuck with the names they have, right? It's getting out of hand, anyhow. It's a fun way to teach them not to copy other usernames.

Posted by sabre

Majesty is only using one account, Darth Vader has been puppetting for a long time now (over a month), and this is easily his most irritating bout.

Shut up and do it.

For the record, I do agree that what Pit and Majesty have been doing with their screennames is totally dumb too, but they're going to end up suffering if/when they can't change their names back, and they at least contribute two shats to the community.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Khyron: And delete Pit as an account, spanks.

Quoting fnool: And Majesty.

No, you changed your names. ANYONE could have done what Protoman did. Fact is, you didn't think about the possibility of someone as dumb as him to steal your old names. Publicly announcing that you were only doing it temporarily wasn't smart either.

HOWEVER, ven though Pit and Majesty shouldn't be allowed to get their old names back, the several accounts he made, including Pit and Majesty should be deleted because of rule number 10:

"Sock puppeting or the creation of multiple accounts under the pretense of being seperate people, will not be tolerated. Anyone caught registering multiple names pretending to be two or more different people will have the extra names banned, and if your multiple names are replying to each other's posts, ALL of your names will be banned. IF YOU ARE REGISTERING A NEW NAME for the purpose of a name change, that is not against the rules."

As for Protoman , IP ban him. He's been doing nothing but getting on peoples nerves, and acting like a complete moron. He doesn't have many IP addresses:

There they are, simply paste them in IP ban field Jesse, and at least make an effort to help us slow the little fucker down.

Posted by Hyper

Plus, he insulted me by registering the "Hyper22Shadow" account. Little bastard.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Linkman: No, you changed your names. ANYONE could have done what Protoman did. Fact is, you didn't think about the possibility of someone as dumb as him to steel your old names. Publicly announcing that you were only doing it temporarily wasn't smart either. Now you have to live with it. :(

I saw you browse the thread in which I said I didn't care :( GOSH, YOU PEOPLE ARE SO CUH-RAY-ZEEE!

Haha, take that Majesty, now you're fnool, fag. :)

Posted by Xenos

He's now back... under different names. I don't think there really is a way to get rid of him.

Posted by Jesse Smith

It's called finding Annonomys IP address sites!!!!!

Posted by Ant

Just keep banning him over and over again....he will eventually get sick of making new ones.

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Jesse Smith: It's called finding Annonomys IP address sites!!!!!

Twenty-four seven? I guess you'll have to follow Antman's tatics. I'm not too sure how IPs completely works--at least not an expert at it.

Posted by Klarth

It'd greatly inconvenience him if you'd ban every IP he's posted under thus far and deleted all those accounts. Sites like anonymizer and guardster take an age to load a single page, anyway.

Posted by sabre

And besides, not everyone knows how to use anonymous IPs.

Do it, Jess. It's better than nothing.

Posted by Klarth

He's re-registered as Vader22Shadow.

hurry the **** up and IP BAN HIM, thanks.

Posted by boomstick

I think he's probably Darth Vader 1.0 and Commissar Vader, too.

Posted by Iris

Uh, just so you know, I'm going to delete every post of his I see in my board. He's already lost his chance to not be a retard, and you're taking forever to IP ban him. D:

Posted by Klarth

That's what I've been doing too.

Posted by Klarth

Dark Vader 1.0
Dark Vader 1.2

Posted by boomstick

Darth Vader 1.4, as well, I'm adding my voice to the masses IP Ban the little CLB, I'm getting tired of having to remove like 10 posts everytime I log on.

Posted by Hyper

jesse, he reregistered the hyper22shadow name :(:(:(

Posted by sabre

Um.

There are only a couple of crossovers between the IPs used by Darth Vader and Protoman. Darth Vader's are as follows...

151.197.233.45 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
168.12.253.66 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
207.150.165.110 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
207.213.145.228 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
209.173.10.229 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
209.86.122.188 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
216.37.138.189 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
63.200.164.30 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
63.99.211.212 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
66.160.69.101 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
68.167.57.14 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
69.244.101.6 [Find More Users with this IP Address]
70.20.168.113 [Find More Users with this IP Address]

Posted by Klarth

The ones shared between the two.

The one he shares with "Boba Fett".

All this means is that he didn't log on as Darth Vader on several IP addresses. Alternatively, the ones not shared could be those at a friend's house or an internet cafe or suchlike, whereas the others are his main IPs.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Two days ago I banned all the IP addresses that Linkman posted!!!! Now the list of banned IP addresses are.....

Posted by Ex-Linkman

We could solve this problem and all future problems by simply allowing only 1 registration per e-mail and enabling e-mail verification.

Posted by sabre

Precisely what I thought. That way, you'd have no choice but to register a new email each time - and people sure as heck won't be up for that.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But then it would be harder to register, and we don't want that!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: But then it would be harder to register, and we don't want that!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Yes, we do. Do we need to make a poll to get through to you? *oscar*

Posted by Jesse Smith

[quote=Protoman]
NOAWacko: Now now, no spamming and creating new accounts!!! :D :D :D
CowboyJMB: I don't though
NOAWacko: u got all the mods mad at you!!!
CowboyJMB: me?
NOAWacko: u r darth vader!!!!!
CowboyJMB: no
CowboyJMB: I heard that after I was IP banned, he was still posting
NOAWacko: They all think youand darth vader are the same people!!!!
CowboyJMB: no
CowboyJMB: I don't spam
CowboyJMB: besideswhich
CowboyJMB: I haven't been at VGC in a while
CowboyJMB: haven't been able to keep logged in
CowboyJMB: everytime I would try to post
CowboyJMB: it would log me out
CowboyJMB: and that had been happening for the past 3 weeks

So be nice to him!!!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: So be nice to him!!!

Don't fall for that act.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but.... Where's the proof that there both the same people then!!!! They both might just be on the same ISP!!!! :D:D:D

Remember, innicent until proven guilty!!!!!

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: But, but, but.... Where's the proof that there both the same people then!!!! They both might just be on the same ISP!!!! :D:D:D

Remember, innicent until proven guilty!!!!!

Uh, he admitted to it awhile back for one thing.

Posted by Klarth

He made a thread in OT saying that they were the same people (posted the same message under each account to prove it) and made a poll asking if people were surprised. You're a fool if you believe him.