Namechange crap

Posted by Pit

Someone joined as my previous name, so like delete it, because I want Pit after this weekend, spanks.

Posted by Klarth

And I want it now.

Posted by The Judge

I'm so f*cking confused.

Posted by Klarth

Oh, and IP ban protoman for being a huge ****ing gimp and annoying the sh[color=3][/color]it out of everyone.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Bingo!! And a few stupid morons want some one banned when at the same time there doing the exact ******* same thing. You hypocrits suck!!!!! If I ban him, I'll ban both of you at the same time for how ever long he's banned.

Now why was it that we allowed name changes again??!!! Oh, that's right, we listened to all the non-mods!!! Now do you all know why there not supposed to make the choices!!! :D:D:D:D Just like I always say, democracy rocks!!!! :D:D:D

World War 474658 rocks!!!! How about we get these wars going over on the main boards a little more!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Pit

Quoting Jesse Smith: Bingo!! And a few stupid morons want some one banned when at the same time there doing the exact ******* same thing. You hypocrits suck!!!!! If I ban him, I'll ban both of you at the same time for how ever long he's banned.

No we're not. The name change is only for the weekend, 2 days. What he's doing is taking advantage of people changing their names for the 2 days so that we don't get our old names back. Thanks :)

Posted by sabre

Pit is right, stop being difficult Jesse.

Posted by Iris

How about because name changes are so stupid and you were immature enough to do what Darth Vader did (To a lesser extent, of course. Which is why there's not an IP ban request on you), we just let you keep the name you chose?

Posted by sabre

Quoting Iris: How about because ... you were immature ... we just let you keep the name you chose?

Sounds like a plan.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er you mean one of the two who WANT to be Pit is 'right'??!!!

Posted by Iris

Nope. Nobody should get Pit. Jack can keep his name too.

Posted by Jesse Smith

If I do any more changes to those two hypocrits, it'll be for example changing fnool back to Majesty, or making them keep the same name, and NOT naming any one 'Pit'!!!! I can't stand wars!!!! :D:D:D

I vote that 'fnool' stays as 'fnool'!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Xenos

How about Pitt?

Posted by sabre

I vote fnool stays as fnool, Khyron stays as Khyron, Darth Vader gets IP banned, and that's the last I'm going to say on the matter before I get a headache.

[edit: or, alternatively, that we just set all the troublemakers' accounts back to normal, and never enable namechanges again after they're closed on monday. either one.]

Posted by The Judge

I vote Fnool stays as Fnoool, Khyron goes back to being Pit, and Darth Vader gets IP banned.

Posted by nick misterio jr.

i agree execpt for the vader part you guys are racist against wackos!!

Posted by sabre

No, we're... um, prejudiced, against people with all the sense of humour of a brick and half the brainpower. And rightfully so.

Posted by Elazul Aoneko

wackos aren't a race... Jesse hasn't had that much time on his hands...

and I agree more with sabredog's edit than the original...

Posted by Pit

[quote]Elazul Aoneko agrees: I agree with the khyron part because it will prolly annoy the hell out of him in the near future

Considring I'm leaving, I don't know how it'd bother me at all. Thanks for making the assumption though.

Posted by Last Fog

That's what you get for changing your name for the weekend. If you change your name, it should be permanent (or at least until your fickleness returns). Now you want an innocent new member to be banned because he took your name? If he did on purpose that's one thing, but still... there should be no two day name changes.

Posted by Iris

I agree, except the new Pit isn't innocent, I don't think.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Last Fog: That's what you get for changing your name for the weekend. If you change your name, it should be permanent (or at least until your fickleness returns). Now you want an innocent new member to be banned because he took your name? If he did on purpose that's one thing, but still... there should be no two day name changes.

k, thanks for diregarding what I just wrote!

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Khyron: k, thanks for diregarding what I just wrote!
Something about you leaving... or that it doesn't bother, or something... yeah...

Nothing to do with what I said!

Posted by Pit

Quoting Last Fog: Something about you leaving... or that it doesn't bother, or something... yeah...

Nothing to do with what I said!

Ugh, you said I deserve to have my name changed to this forever and some other crap.

Before you posted that, I said, I really couldn't give two ****s, right, thus what you just posted about ME having this other PIT banned has no basis if I don't give a ****, now does it? Plus, it's Darth Vader, all those other StormTroopers, and other pupper accounts, but yeah :)

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Khyron]Ugh, you said I deserve to have my name changed to this forever and some other crap. k, thanks for disregarding what I said! : Before you posted that, I said, I really couldn't give two ****s, right, thus what you just posted about ME having this other PIT banned has no basis if I don't give a ****, now does it? Plus, it's Darth Vader, all those other StormTroopers, and other pupper accounts, but yeah :)
If you don't give two ****s, why'd you make this thread? I think you must give at least a single ****, then, don't you?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Last Fog]k, thanks for disregarding what I said! :
k

[quote]
If you don't give two ****s, why'd you make this thread? I think you must give at least a single ****, then, don't you?

LET US LOOK AT THE TIME DIFFERENCES IN MY POSTS! I COULD CHANGE MY MIND, CAN'T I? OR IS THAT UNHEARD OF.

Posted by Last Fog

Quoting Khyron: LET US LOOK AT THE TIME DIFFERENCES IN MY POSTS! I COULD CHANGE MY MIND, CAN'T I? OR IS THAT UNHEARD OF.
Let's do...

Wow, A whole three hours! Silly me for not taking in to account that there's a possibility that someone can completely change their mind on a such a simple subject in three hours. Sorry.

no, really, sorry.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Last Fog: Let's do...

Wow, A whole three hours! Silly me for not taking in to account that there's a possibility that someone can completely change their mind on a such a simple subject in three hours. Sorry.

no, really, sorry.

np

Posted by Jesse Smith

But then with in those three hours, some one else that wants the name can take it. Hince all this chaos!!!

Name changes are exactly the same as domain names. When you change your name, you place your old name in the 'public domain' and any one else can register it.

Guess this is why so few teenagers have there own domain. They wouldn't even be able to last a year before wanting it changed!!! :D:D:D

*Thinks I should allow name changes, but charge say $5.00 per name change!!!*

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: But then with in those three hours, some one else that wants the name can take it. Hince all this chaos!!!

Name changes are exactly the same as domain names. When you change your name, you place your old name in the 'public domain' and any one else can register it.

Guess this is why so few teenagers have there own domain. They wouldn't even be able to last a year before wanting it changed!!! :D:D:D

Good idea.

Also, it only costs $8.95 for a new domain name, so big deal if you want to change it. If you can afford the first, you should be able to afford a new one.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Jesse Smith: But then with in those three hours, some one else that wants the name can take it. Hince all this chaos!!!

k

Posted by NES Queen

Quoting Khyron: No we're not. The name change is only for the weekend, 2 days. What he's doing is taking advantage of people changing their names for the 2 days so that we don't get our old names back. Thanks :)

this is so retarded. whats the point to changing your name for only 2 days anyway? whoever thought of the idea is retarded. whoever agreed to it and implemented it is retarded. whoever went along with it and actually changed their name only to want to change it right back or bltch and moan when they can't change it back is retarded.

Posted by Pit

Quoting NES Queen: this is so retarded. whats the point to changing your name for only 2 days anyway? whoever thought of the idea is retarded. whoever agreed to it and implemented it is retarded. whoever went along with it and actually changed their name only to want to change it right back or bltch and moan when they can't change it back is retarded.

k

Posted by Pit

Alright, gonna double post! LMAO!

To everyone who's so fast to call me a retard:

Shut the fuck up. Thanks. Majesty IM'd me with the idea of swapping names, just to confuse people. It was a joke, get it, a joke, something I tend do to a lot on these forums. Get a fucking sense of humor. We got the chance, it was for only 2 days, and we knew our names were eventually going to be changed back. If I knew Darth Vader/Protoman, I don't give a **** who, was going to take advantage and seize the moment to take our names and **** us out of it, I wouldn't have done it. It didn't come to mind at that very time. You've all been great.

Now, was it dumb? Yeah, yeah it was. It's even dumber that after I even ****ing state that I don't give a **** at this point in time you keep insulting me and posting on this issue.

Posted by Ch

Quoting Khyron: If I knew Darth Vader/Protoman, I don't give a **** who, was going to take advantage and seize the moment to take our names and **** us out of it, I wouldn't have done it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v477/CowboyJMB/elvis2.jpg[/IMG]

THIS ^ IS THE KID THATS DOING ALL THIS?!! hahahaha.

Posted by Jesse Smith

NOW you give us the rest of the story!!! So do you both want your original names back (free)??!!! At the start of this thread I thought both of you were fighting over some one elses old name that Darth Vader registered when it became public domain!!!!

Posted by NES Queen

dont do it Jesse. they changed names as a "joke" to **** us off and it ended up backfiring on them. now they're using the "i dont even care anymore" excuse to try and gain some credibility back.

if your gonna change their names at all, change it to retard 1 and retard 2. then just keep changing all the names of the noobs who demonstrate equal intelligence levels and keep incrementing the number. should be interesting to see how high we can get.

Posted by Pit

Quoting NES Queen: dont do it Jesse. they changed names as a "joke" to **** us off and it ended up backfiring on them. now they're using the "i dont even care anymore" excuse to try and gain some credibility back.

To **** you off eh'? Considering I don't post where you post it wouldn't have made a difference to you anyways, dick.

Also, Majesty hasn't use anything, only me. The reason I say I don't care anymore is that since I'm going to be de-modded and most likely not going to post here anymore either way, it wouldn't make a difference. You're giving yourself way too much credit on this subject matter.

[quote]if your gonna change their names at all, change it to retard 1 and retard 2. then just keep changing all the names of the noobs who demonstrate equal intelligence levels and keep incrementing the number. should be interesting to see how high we can get.

I laugh. Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha.

I'm about done holding my sides now.

Posted by Sable Wind

I could have sworn it was not the name changed for the weekend, but the ability for them to be changed open for the weekend. Rob has funny phrasing skills.

Posted by higbvuyb

It doesn't really matter what happens, as long as Darth Vader gets IP banned.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Sable Wind: I could have sworn it was...the ability for them to be changed open for the weekend.

Yes, this is correct.

Posted by Klarth

And I decided it'd be a fun idea to change back to fnool just for nostalgia's sake, taking advantage of the fact that I could have multiple namechanges within this period of time. Then Pit and I had the idea of swapping names, assuming that we'd be able to swap back to our old ones. See, we hadn't anticipated this.

Now I'm having a ***** of a time thinking up a new name, because I don't want to be stuck with fnool. (I'd post ideas here, but, well, someone's bound to register as them eh!!!)

Posted by Dreadnought

Quoting Hyper22Shadow: Does that mean Engine of Hate is a tard?

:snore: huh? Did I miss something?
Whats with the sudden influx of n00bs?

Posted by Klarth

username hack

Posted by Dreadnought

:smack: duh! I hate myself. :slit:

Posted by Fei-on Castor

July 1-4 = Apirl 1??

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting fnool: Now I'm having a ***** of a time thinking up a new name, because I don't want to be stuck with fnool.

How about your MAJESTY??!!!! :D:D

Posted by Corrupt

I'm so glad that I have the willpower to stick with the same name. Changing it would reeeaaaallllly suck.

I remember when I tried changing it to "Razorback..." Hah. It lasted for like, a day.

Posted by Poison

Quoting Corrupt: I'm so glad that I have the willpower to stick with the same name. Changing it would reeeaaaallllly suck.

Ha, me tooooo!!!

Also, because I'm still a noob and no one really knows who I am, so changing it will be useless.

Posted by darkwhispers

i would like the name philip_r

PLEASE :)

Posted by Ex-Linkman

no.