If only I would have known. :[

Posted by MGamer

If only I would have known what I was doing when I updated my psp to the 1.52 version. It was one of the first days that I had had it. Now that I updated it I can't run any homebrew games or emulators on my psp until
somone hacks the 1.52 version. I feel so stupid now. I was this close to playing DOOM on my psp. If anyone has any advice on what I should do i'm listening.

Posted by MGamer

Why can't you play homebrew games on 1.52 anyway. I am really miserable right now cause no matter what I do I can't play DOOM on my psp

Posted by KoH

Edit your **** posts, bitch.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting MGamer: If only I would have known what I was doing when I updated my psp to the 1.52 version. It was one of the first days that I had had it. Now that I updated it I can't run any homebrew games or emulators on my psp until
somone hacks the 1.52 version. I feel so stupid now. I was this close to playing DOOM on my psp. If anyone has any advice on what I should do i'm listening.

First off,

1. Stop whining, it's your own fault you updated
2. Doom is abysmal shi[i]t on the PSP anyway,
3. Just trade yours in somewhere.

Hacks for 1.52 will never be released, the closest thing that you might find is a rollback firmware downgrade, but without the SDK to use, we have no way of making a safe one. You might as well just upgrade to version 2.0 on the 27th, then you can have the browser, wallpaper, skinning, and other new feature support.