Corrupt, if you read this

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

after all the wavedashing

I don't hate you though 8)

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't hate you, but I'm very disappointed in you. The actual posts in here weren't terribly important (although a few will be missed), but that's not the point. I'm pretty angry, and regret my supporting you for s-modship. Even though you may not visit often, I'm glad I didn't give you a position of authority at MoA. Just goes to show you that things (people in this case) are not always what they seem.

Posted by Pit

Yeah dude, I'm ****ed. There's nothing I really have to say other than you're an *******.

Posted by Corrupt

For some reason, I had assumed this was the username hack and didn't really pay attention. But I suppose not.

And, Lisa... when you said that "people are not always what they seem," it raised a question: What did I "seem" like to you? I'm curious... I always thought I seemed like a total nervous wreck to people, but hell if I know anything.

And to the rest of you... well, what can I say? It's been done, and I'm fully aware of the fact that what I did was extremely uncalled for. I've been known to have really poor impulse control in the past, so that explains it. But it's not like there's anything I can do about it, except that I'll never bother you guys again if you want. *shrugs*

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I remember last year, I saw one of your posts for the very first time. You all ready had a one thousand plus post count, or something along those line, so I wondered where you had been hiding. After reading a few more of your posts, I recall thinking of you as a cool, collected person. You seemed fun, and generally a nice guy to get to know. And of course, after finding out that you enjoy Gargoyles, the cool factor skyrockets. I never thought of you as a nervous wreck. I also remember you mentioning a few times that you had a few problems, but I had never come across the results here on the forum, and found it a bit strange how you were so nice, calm etc. on here. I had always wanted to talk to you more on aim, as we usually just have short-ish pm conversations every once in awhile. But we either weren't on at the same time, and when we were, you didn't really want to talk much, or commented on how nervous you were, so I left you alone. :( Anyways, you always seemed intelligent enough, and it came as a surprise when I found out that you were the one who deleted the blogs. I just never thought you'd do something like that.

Posted by coromoro

I must say I'm not surprised with any of this. Things like these happen so often now that I barely react anymore.

Back when he first started to become a popular member, I always thought Corrupt was a pretty calm guy, but there was always something about his posts... I never put my finger on what this "something" was. Let's just say I never fully gave him my trust. I got to talk to him on IRC a couple of times and I didn't think he was bad at all, but I still sensed that "something." I kept ignoring this, thinking it was nothing. To this day, I don't know what I sensed about Corrupt, and my opinion about Corrupt has changed very little from before the incident to now.

I am not angry at Corrupt, but I don't like the excuse that he just felt like taking whatever problem he had out on VGC. It's simply not fair to the members. It's his problem, not ours. Eh, whatever, this kind of stuff has happened before and will happen again. :cool:

Posted by Xenos

He can't really control his mood, having ADHD and bipolarity. Though I'm not going to fend his balls.