Halo 2 Skulls

Posted by loony636

Now some of us know about some of the skulls that appear in Halo 2. There are a total of 15 reported skulls and 12 confirmed skulls (2 are unconfirmed). The 15 reported ones are;

Unnamed Skull - No apparent effect, seems to make enemies more aware of your location
Thunderstorm Skull - All enemies become spec ops
Angry Skull - Grunts shoot faster
Blind Skull - There are no HUD displays on your screen
Catch Skull - Enemies always drop 2 plasma grenades, enemies throw more grenades in general
Sputnik Skull - Explosions increase in effect
Envy Skull - Active camo replaces flashlight
Ghost Skull - Unknown, seems to make enemies less aware of your location
Mythic Skull - Unknown, gives enemies more health
Assasins Skull - All enemies in the game are permanetly cloaked
Grunt Birthday Skull - Headshots make enemies explode
Iron Skull - When playing co-op, if one person dies, it causes the game to reset to the last checkpoint, normally this only happens on Legendary
Famine Skull - All found weapons have less ammo
IWHBYD Skull - Unknown, may make enemies say odd things
Black Eye Skull - Only way to recharge shield is to melee weapons

To get all of the skulls you must to the levels on Legendary, the exeption is Blind skull. For all the information go to:

http://www.halo2source.com/halo-2-skulls.htm

The question I am asking is: Has anyone got the IWHBYD? If so, how the hell did you get it?

Posted by loony636

Obviously nobody knows about skulls or has got the IWHBYD skull.

Posted by happyzoo

The only skull I have gotten was the one on Outskirts, the Blind Skull.

Posted by loony636

Well, refer to the link I posted and you can find ways to get more!

Posted by The Last Man

i got the blind skull, the sputnik skull and the unnamed one on the first level...

Posted by blueguy

Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm going to delete posts of people who I just happen to disagree with, no. I'm just going for posts with blatently wrong information and random system bashing. I feel this attitude toward posts will keep misconceptions of games and systems to a minimum and generally make this board a more pleasant place. Post if you disagree.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Don't worry, this doesn't mean I'm going to delete posts of people who I just happen to disagree with, no. I'm just going for posts with blatently wrong information and random system bashing. I feel this attitude toward posts will keep misconceptions of games and systems to a minimum and generally make this board a more pleasant place. Post if you disagree.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.Fanboyish posts **** me, and I'm sure everyone else, off, so I'm going to delete them wherever I see them.

Just a side note, Nintendo fanboys actually annoy me more than any other kind, so I most certainly will not be turning a blind eye to pro-Nintendo posts just because I happen to like Nintendo myself.

Posted by loony636

Thank *** that he was banned. That post was really annoying.

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

hmm, i thought all of this skull business had died down...

anyway, i'm basically just making changes to loony's list, but here are ALL of the skulls and what they do....

Unnamed Skull - No apparent effect, seems to make enemies more aware of your location
Blind Skull - Can't see weapons or your hud. Gun effects still show up (shots)
Catch Skull - Enemies always drop 2 plasma grenades, enemies throw more grenades in general
Sputnik Skull - Explosions have more force, but do not do more damage.
Ghost Skull - Seems to make enemies less aware of your location
Mythic Skull - Gives enemies more health
Iron Skull - When playing co-op, if one person dies, it causes the game to reset to the last checkpoint, normally this only happens on Legendary
IWHBYD Skull - Enemies and OCP's say funny things.
Black Eye Skull - Shield doesn't recharge automatically. Kill an enemy with a melee attack to charge the shield up once, kill another, pink overshield. Kill a third, full overshield.

For info on how to get the skulls and tons of cool halo glitching go to
[URL=http://www.highimpacthalo.org]High Impact Halo[/URL]

That's all of 'em

Posted by KoH

loony, don't double post, dude.

Quoting helpimstuckinabox: hmm, i thought all of this skull business had died down...

anyway, i'm basically just making changes to loony's list, but here are ALL of the skulls and what they do....

Blind Skull - Can't see weapons or your hud. Gun effects still show up (shots)
Sputnik Skull - Explosions have more force, but do not do more damage.
Ghost Skull - Seems to make enemies less aware of your location
Mythic Skull - Gives enemies more health
IWHBYD Skull - Enemies and OCP's say funny things.
Black Eye Skull - Shield doesn't recharge automatically. Kill an enemy with a melee attack to charge the shield up once, kill another, pink overshield. Kill a third, full overshield.

For info on how to get the skulls and tons of cool halo glitching go to
[url="http://www.highimpacthalo.org"]High Impact Halo[/url]

That's all of 'em

Thanks, was about to edit that myself.

Posted by loony636

But back to my origional question, has anyone got the IWHBYD skull?

Posted by Shin-Ra

Quoting loony636:

I'm going to have to try that one.

Posted by loony636

That's tough. My friend and I got it, we then tried to do some levels on legendary...It was impossible.

The best tactic to get skulls is to do it in single player, and save the checkpoint just before you get the skull in a profile devoted to it. So you make a profile called blind, and save the checkpoint for the blind skull in it.

Posted by helpimstuckinabox

Nonsense, Legendary is just noob combo practice.

Anyway, about the IWHBYD (i would have been your daddy, Halo CE, first part of Assault on the Control Room) skull....

It's difficult to make it appear, sometimes you have to trigger a certain checkpoint. Get on top of the level first, there's a certain place in the alleys before the hotel where there's a room that you have to drop into from on top the buildings. if the skull is in there, when you pick it up, you are warped down to the street. The game gives you a plasma pistol and elites immediately come at you. there might be a battle rifle around somewhere, not sure. It's like an endurance minigame, with several waves. Anyway, if you manage to beat all of them, enemies and OCP's will start to say really funny stuff.

Like before, for a video and more info, consult [URL=http://www.highimpacthalo.org]High Impact Halo[/URL]

Posted by The Last Man

are there skulls in halo combat evolved as well?...

Posted by loony636

No.

Posted by The Last Man

why are people talking about skulls on "i would have been your daddy" and "assault on the cotrol room"?...