online rpgs

Posted by lucifer666

everyone runescape is boring , does any else have a good online RPG .........a big one!!!!

Posted by Text Attraction

You're an idiot. But everyone has to learn that runescape sucks one day. [url=http://www.mmorpg.com/index.cfm?fp=1024,768,786139921,20050701081150]Have fun.[/url]

Posted by Klarth

Anarchy Online is good fun.

Posted by Kanashuri

Conquer is fun

Posted by Acheron

Neverwinter Nights or a private Ragnarok server.

Posted by Acheron

You see, when I see a post that stupid, I just pretend you're a giant Dr. Pepper can detailing its ingredients.

[IMG]http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/4124/doctorpepper3zm.png[/IMG]

What's that, Dr. Pepper? You're a smooth, refreshing taste sensation?

Posted by africanpitbull

u must have a sick obsession with dr pepper if u think of dr pepper when ever u see something maybe u should see a psychiatrist

Posted by infernolism

here SUMTHING 2 GET UR MIND OFF PLAY ETHOPIA GOOD GAME ITS KINDA LIK CHESS BUT ITS IN DA MIDEVIL AGE

Posted by Poco

Here's something:

SHUT THE **** UP AND GO AWAY.

It's a great game, right guys?

Posted by allgoodnamesaretaken

**** you poco. go poop in your hat

Posted by Dreadnought

What a silly silly thread, full of silly silly people.

Acheron-WTF? Dr. Pepper has a spiky taste sensation, addictive and 'whoa'. stfukthx.

n00bs- please die.

Maj- Don't h8 me bby, u kno I luv ya!

Play World of Warcraft if you are looking for something absorbing. I personally prefer RTS and FPS to RPG, but occasionally I like a little DIY and a bit of STD.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting Dreadnought:

Play World of Warcraft if you are looking for something absorbing. I personally prefer RTS and FPS to RPG, but occasionally I like a little DIY and a bit of STD.

what i've played of WOW was pretty sweet. like yourself im into RTS more than anything else on pc

DIY can be hazardous, but STD can be good, watch out for the HIV? but DVD is great

Posted by sandspider

[url]www.battleon.com[/url] its not multiplayer but its good u have to take the chances you will never be able to go on it cause its always absouletley packed and it can only take 5500 people