Ordeals

Posted by Xenos

With an s-mod gone and the blogs emptied, it's pretty much time for some change.

A. Whether we should appoint a new s-mod or not.

It don't really matter to me either way. There was much done during the term.

B. something that bothers me more, delete unecessary or inactive blogs. It's so cluttered there. Most of them are pretty dead anyways. I hate having to scroll through the gamut of them.

C. BAN Darth Vader. IP, SN, I don't care. I am through putting up with his spamming, even if it's in the blogs. He's a worthless member that does nothing by irritate people anyways. Just get rid of that aggravating ***. I'm sure many other members and staff feel the same way. I already requested his ban before, I don't know whether he was banned, and just got back--but if he did, he sure didn't learn his lesson.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Xenos: B. something that bothers me more, delete unecessary or inactive blogs. It's so cluttered there. Most of them are pretty dead anyways. I hate having to scroll through the gamut of them.

*Votes yes.* Some times I delete dead blogs with out giving any one notice.

And how about bringing back the rule of requiring a Poll before making a blog. Golly, maybe so many crappy blogs wouldn't be made if it wasn't so easy to get one!!!

I think it was AA that dumped the voting rule.

Remember, almost every blog there is, was approved by a Super Mod, got voted on, or got OKd back at the old 'have over 100 posts' rule, so don't blame me!!!!!! :D:D:D

Harder to get a blog= Hopefully better blogs!!

Posted by Hyper

Ok, so lets deal with A and C.

A. We could hold some actual nominations here in the mod board.

C. YES, ban him. please.

Posted by Klarth

Of course, mods who request blogs don't need to be OK'd.

Jesse loves statistics, so he'll probably never kill the blogs. I say delete them, but he's bound to keep them for the sake of looking impressive.

And yeah, ban Darth Vader. Protoman, too, as they're the same person.

Posted by Ant

A. Is a new one even needed...is there anyone who deserves the spot?

C. Yeah, he needs to die (literally).

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Cold Fire: A. Is a new one even needed...is there anyone who deserves the spot?

What do you mean "deserve?" we should choose someone who can do the job, that's it. Not someone who works hard to try to become a super mod, or anything.

Posted by Ant

You really have a thing about me saying that word don't you...

Someone would deserve it if they could handle the job and has done a good job as a regular mod. Thusly, someone would deserve the job, otherwise they wouldn't have received such title :)

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Cold Fire: You really have a thing about me saying that word don't you...

Someone would deserve it if they could handle the job and has done a good job as a regular mod. Thusly, someone would deserve the job, otherwise they wouldn't have received such title :)

it isn't about "deserving" anything though. there isn't any pay, there isn't any real reward, only work, so why would anyone even want to "compete" and therefore have to choose someone who "deserves" it the most? e-respect? please. find someone who can do it right. that's what matters.

Posted by Xenos

In all honesty, I don't know who should be the next super mod--if we even need on that is. I guess we can start a seperate thread and nominate as soon as more people get a say in this. There are some that would perfer the amount of super moderators we have right now.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: find someone who can do it right. that's what matters.

I like your thinking. Orignal ;)

IN ANY CASE, the s-mod base that is currently in charge appears to have everything in control. Nay to a new one, for now.

Posted by sabre

A. If it was really necessary (which I don't believe it is), then Kodachi would be ideal.
B. Make a subforum of the mod board for polls, so the place doesn't get too cluttered.
C. Don't ban Darth Vader, unless it's an IP. If he's banned, he says he'll start spamming the main boards again; if he's going to spam, it should be in the worthless shat.

Posted by Iris

A. Unnecessary
B. Delete the dead ones and all but 1 of the 'anything goes' ones.
C. IP ban.

Posted by The Judge

Well Hyper, this may be hard to understand, but some of us would enjoy being a super mod, regardless of the extra work that entails. Take me for example.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: Well Hyper, this may be hard to understand, but some of us would enjoy being a super mod, regardless of the extra work that entails. Take me for example.

you're already annoying me with your super mod campaign.

I'll leave VGC if you become a super mod.

Posted by Iris

A lot of people would enjoy being supermod. But if we don't need one, then too bad. First let's so if we can manage with the 6 we already have.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hyper: I'll leave VGC if you become a super mod.

You're point being? I become super mod, you leave, no one misses you except your minor fan-following, and we get the opportunity to elect new mods for both graphics and all the off topic sections! Seems like a win-win situation to me.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=The Judge]no one misses you except your minor fan-following

I'd miss him greatly.

Sorry, Judge, but I think you're not ready for supermodular duties if you're hinting at it every other post. I have nothing against you (and like you) but you really are far from being ready.

Posted by The Judge

If you didn't catch my drift, I was being sarcastic. While I'd like to be a super-mod, and I DO think I'm fit for it, I wasn't seriously expecting to become one. No worries.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but... We need to have The Judge as a Super Mod. :(:(:(

I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

Then make a poll.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: If you didn't catch my drift, I was being sarcastic. While I'd like to be a super-mod, and I DO think I'm fit for it, I wasn't seriously expecting to become one. No worries.

You don't have to mention it at every single opportunity, though.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Xenos: With an s-mod gone and the blogs emptied, it's pretty much time for some change.

A. Whether we should appoint a new s-mod or not.

It don't really matter to me either way. There was much done during the term.

B. something that bothers me more, delete unecessary or inactive blogs. It's so cluttered there. Most of them are pretty dead anyways. I hate having to scroll through the gamut of them.

C. BAN Darth Vader. IP, SN, I don't care. I am through putting up with his spamming, even if it's in the blogs. He's a worthless member that does nothing by irritate people anyways. Just get rid of that aggravating ***. I'm sure many other members and staff feel the same way. I already requested his ban before, I don't know whether he was banned, and just got back--but if he did, he sure didn't learn his lesson.

D. De-mod Pit/whatever the **** this name is.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Hyper: You don't have to mention it at every single opportunity, though.

You don't have to be a total dickhead to me at every opportunity you get, but you do, and at least I was joking about my comments.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: You don't have to be a total dickhead to me at every opportunity you get, but you do, and at least I was joking about my comments.

I'm sorry if I disagree with you constantly, but I can't help that.

Posted by The Judge

I've stopped the little joke, though, haven't I? Seriously, if you disagree, no need to be an utter dick. Just try to say it with some tact, or ignore it maybe? If we don't click, then there's no reason we should bicker.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: I've stopped the little joke, though, haven't I? Seriously, if you disagree, no need to be an utter dick. Just try to say it with some tact, or ignore it maybe? If we don't click, then there's no reason we should bicker.

There you go with "tact" again. :rolleyes:

Posted by The Judge

It's my thing, it's what I do. :p