What happened to the report posts thread?

Posted by Sean Fury

Oh well, can a super mod move this to the Pokemon Board?

http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=6001

Posted by Iris

I guess after the hack the thread's just been forgotten. Probably because the "report post" icon below the user information works just as well.

Posted by loony636

Jeez, who cares about the pokemon battle board anymore. Its full of raging lunatics, ie Sean Fury, and people who are obsessed with batteling imaginary creatures.

Posted by Sean Fury

Quoting Iris: I guess after the hack the thread's just been forgotten. Probably because the "report post" icon below the user information works just as well.

Yeah, but even though this post is in a dead forum, and Metalvox is too much of a lazy bas/tard to run it...he won't reply to reports, so I can't do anything =/

Posted by Iris

Eh, when you report a post, Super Mods can see the report too, so they can help you.

Posted by Sean Fury

Oh alright, thanks =)

EDIT: No it's not, he said he'd delete any report from the forum on site. He said that in the sticky in the forum.

Posted by Iris

...Well that's bull. It's probably not the most liked board, but that's no excuse for allowing people to post crap. Perhaps that should be handled as well.

Posted by Sean Fury

I made a thread about replacing him as moderator, because he doesn't care about the forum anymore, as he says. But it got spammed to hell because everyone said I made it because I wanted to mod it, but I really do just want a mod that cares enough to handle stuff like that, even if they don't like Pokemon. This may be VGC, but there's no need for that =/

Posted by Iris

Well, the forum only has 8 threads. The super mods can take care of it with ease. However, it seems like there's no reason Metavox should be modding it.

Posted by Hyper

Delete it so that we don't have to see this dumbass threads anymore.

Posted by Iris

Thanks for your quality advice, Hyper. I should ring this idea around to Jesse right away.

Posted by Jesse Smith

See the button??!! Use it. The thread went buy buy because I added a hack where when you report a post, the mods can see a list of reported posts in the control panel instead of geting e-Mail bombed with all your ahem... spam. Heck, even I simply deleted all those spam, er reported post E-mails!!!!!

Posted by sabre

Quoting Iris: Eh, when you report a post, Super Mods can see the report too, so they can help you.

No they can't. It gets emailed to the lowest ranked forum leader; in this case metalvox.

A thread would be useful, yeah. I'll go make one.

Posted by Iris

They can't? I thought the reports were shown to all the people who can edit/delete the bad posts.

Posted by sabre

There's a list in the modcp, but that's rarely checked as it's a sort of inconvenient position. The thread is more convenient.