Aida, come forth...

Posted by Crono

Here we go. Your choice of arena or first attack. Crono awaits...

Posted by Kiyoshi

Marie was walking through a large meadow. She was just about in the middle. She was very tired. She had been walking all day. So she laid down for a nap. When she woke up it was dark. There was a fire burning next to her. Her hands were tied behind her back. She looked around and saw...

Posted by Crono

Crono spotted his targets from a couple hundred yards away, with a fire lit in an open meadow. They weren't very bright, to be hiding in the open like that. Probably weren't expecting him to give chase after some small trinket. He touched his throat, where his necklace belonged, and his usual grin turned into a glare at the petty thieves now in front of him. It was more than just them, though; there was another person there, tied by the looks of it, and that was even worse than theft. A female, by the looks of it. Crono's blood began boiling and he sprinted forwards with an obvious frontal assault. He wanted the bandits to see their death approaching at speeds they could not hope to match, and see they did, if the blur that passed through their ranks almost instantaneously could really be seen. A few of them had a chance to draw weapons, but those who did were unfortunate enough to be struck by lightning as Crono's wrath extended beyond simple sword strokes. With the nine of them down for the count, Crono then turns his attention to the other victim. She looks up at him with a strange, defiant look on her face, and he cuts loose the ropes holding her hands together. She returns to her feet quickly, and Crono steps back to check the bandits he cleared. He finds a thin silver chain hanging off of one, and pulls it, revealing a small silver charm in the shape of a lightning bolt on it. He tugs it off the late bandit, and returns it around his neck, tucking it underneath his coat and tank top.

You all right? Crono asks, despite the dirty look. The girl shakes her head, and looks back at him with an icy stare.

I could've handled them myself.

All right then. You're very welcome, Crono says sarcastically, and turns to leave.

Where do you think you're going? Pull out your weapon again and let me show you how it's done.

Is that a challenge? Crono asks, and turns with an eyebrow raised in amusement. He turns and begins to walk away, only to hear footsteps and drop down to avoid a swift kick aimed at the back of his head.

If that's the way you want it, that's the way you'll have it. I'm here to serve, of course.

Crono steps a bit away from the fire and bodies, and pulls off his jacket, tossing it off to his left. His Dark Saber is out in an instant, and his left hand draws the Blood Blade with a slight ring from it's sheath on his left hip. He still had one sword slung across his back, but Marie was more worried about the two she could see for the moment. He noted that she lacked a weapon, however, and sheathed both swords, tossing his sword belt and back-slung weapon aside for the moment.

Three rounds before I pick those up and begin using them... Crono says, and Marie nods impatiently. Crono grins, and pulls on the ends of his gloves near his wrists to make sure they are on tightly, and sprints forward, once again with the almost impossible to follow speed. Marie's hand comes up just in time to deflect a kick, her opposite arm bracing it to shield it from some of the impact, and Crono rolls over in midair to throw his other leg straight outwards, blasting Marie's chest with a devastating blow that is unusually strong. Marie is thrown to her back, sliding across the grass, as Crono drops onto one side himself, having absolutely no chance of turning his body upright before landing. He looks at Marie as she rises, a bit more stubborn than most of the rabble he fought with such as the bandits.

About time I found a real opponent... he thinks, and Marie notes that his green eyes are glowing a bright shade of orange instead. Her eyes widen slightly, and Crono grins.

So you've noticed the spellcasting, finally? he asks, and leaps off the ground to rush once more. After reaching a certain point, he comes to a dead stop and spins, kicking straight back into Marie's once again blocking arms. He spins to face her again, and sweeps his right foot low, kicking her in the side of her left knee with an enhanced strength. Her knee buckles, as Crono had planned, and his low center of gravity from his almost crouching position allows him to push off with his right arm and kick with his left leg, his back turned to her. His foot impacts with Marie's left shoulder, and a loud, resonating crack sounds through the clearing as Marie's left collarbone shatters under the magically induced strength running through Crono's body. Crono returns to his feet and takes a few steps back as Marie attempts to push herself back to her feet with a few bruises and a useless left arm.

Shall we begin, then?

Posted by Dark

Sorry to cut in, just thought you should see this..

[url="http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=5955"]http://vgchat.com/showthread.php?t=5955[/url]

Posted by Crono

>.>

And now you know just how far outside my forum I tend to venture. LOL.