Is this a legitimate score?

Posted by loony636

I hate to be constantly pointing out flaws in the Arcade but here's another one:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=327

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Probably she found a glitch in the game that gave her lots of points. It happened with me on more than one occassion, while playing other flash games (not here on VGC).

Posted by speedemon35

Nope....not even close to legit. The best you can get at that game is like 100k maximum. And you need to spend a lot of time practicing to get that score. Most people hit around 30-40k but don't go past that

Posted by loony636

Well there's another game to delete, or at least another score.

Posted by Gravitar

Its on the list, now if Jesse will delete the game is anyones guess.

GravitaR

Posted by Chronic

I wish I could get a score like that.

Posted by NES Queen

i still dont even know what i did to get it. i just happened to look at the score in round 2 and it was 6034503433939 or something, dont know how it ended up as it is. but Jesse has already been told to remove the game.

Posted by speedemon35

I took the time to figure out how to work the glitch. Seems you need to eat the golden apple at the beggining at the level, eat up all the green thingns and the neat all the red apples. That will gltich your score like what happened to NES Queen

Posted by loony636

Great! Now we can all get outragiously high scores.

Posted by NES Queen

unless maybe that's the way the game is supposed to be played and i'm the only one who did it right ;)

Posted by loony636

Maybe, and then again maybe not.

Posted by DoUneedHELp

your rep sucks why?I thinks you cool

Posted by loony636

Yes, I know it does. I posted in a lot of places saying how I don't care about rep, et voila. I have low rep.

Posted by Xero

Quoting loony636: I hate to be constantly pointing out flaws in the Arcade but here's another one:

http://www.vgchat.com/arcade.php?do=play&gameid=327

I tried to see how many points you could get per apple and theres no way anyone can get that higher...God I hate hack...