What is the best movie you've seen this summer

Posted by Creature

What is the best movie you've seen this summer.

Mine would be Mr. and Ms. Smith, it is funny and things blow up a lot.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Didn't summer just start last week?

Posted by Creature

No it started about 3 weeks ago for us.

Posted by Sapphire Rose

This is how I do seasons!
Dec1 - Feb28/29 = Winter
Mar1 - May31 = Spring
Jun1 - Aug31 = Summer
Sept1 - Nov31 = Fall

And Mr. & Mrs. Smith was the best I've seen thus far....... but I go see Land of the Dead this week. :)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: No it started about 3 weeks ago for us.

June 21 here.

Uh, Batman Begins and Land of the Dead i guess.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Batman.

Posted by Axis

Batman.

Posted by Ch

So far it has to be The Longest Yard but I didn't get to finish it because me and my buddies decided to walk around town. But from what I saw it was great.

Posted by boomstick

War Of The Worlds, but I've yet to see Batman Begins or Land Of The Dead.

Posted by Axis

Change it to War Of The Worlds.

Posted by Illyria110

for me, probably batman begins

Posted by Klarth

War of the Worlds.

dunno when i'm gonna see batman, though

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith

I've already seen it 8 times, and plan to go a few more before it's done.

Posted by Dexter

Batman Begins. There really isn't much competition and I have not seen many of the summer films yet. Actually, I don't believe I have seen many impressive films for the entire year of 2005 yet. 2004 was a good year in film. I'm curious to see what the rest of 2005 produces.

Posted by -Shadow-

I dont watch many movies, but I rewatched Van Helsing for the hundreth time last week. That was the only movie I watched this summer.

-However-

I did watch some crappy movie about 2 weeks ago on the independent movie channel about some fat guy sniffing gasoline because his wife killed herself. Those inde movies are always so retarded.

Posted by G-Sides

Batman.

Didn't you get the memo?

Posted by Mystic Hero

As of right now it would be Batman. That simply was the greatest Batman movie I have ever seen. I can't wait to see how Fantasitc 4 and Zoro turn out though.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

I think most of the films out this summer were ok
Mr & Mrs Smith - Interesting with a decentish plot
Starwars III - Great film but I knew the ending before it started from the IV V VI episodes
Batman Begins - I liked it but i wasnt too keen on the begginig bit
War Of The Worlds - Proably my favorite but i kinda lost the plot on how all the creatures died all of a sudden

Posted by Echo

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Batman was good, the best Batman movie yet in fact, but it seemed a bit slow at first. Maybe it's just because I've been waiting for this Star Wars movie since George Lucas said he was making the prequels, but I loved that movie. I've seen it 3 times in theaters, and wouldn't mind seeing it a few more. I'm planning on seeing it at least once or twice once it hits the dollar theater, maybe again while it's still in the normal ones.

Posted by MGamer

Batman Begins and Fantastic 4

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]Batman for me as well. It was so full of actiony goodness, and it was tons better than the old ones. Sadly, Fantastic Four didn't do a lot for me. It seemed to lack something.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Jak Pattinson

fantastic 4 was nice, clocely followed by madagascar. batman was also radical.

Posted by Kman.

well I would say star wars but that isn't really in the summer. It's in may but I guess in some places that would be considered the summer. Anyway.

2nd choice:: Cinderella Man.

Posted by veritas

I like Batman Begins and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Posted by MetalVox~55

ALONE IN THE DARK!

Posted by thelaststand

mmm batman and bad news bears, most everything else i saw this summer just sucked

Posted by Black_Wolf

Batman Begin: freggin' awesome movie, by far the best Batman movie, even though I'm sorry to say, b/c I loved Keaton/Burton's version

Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith: I worried about it b/c they had to cover so much time to make it sync w/ Episode IV, but they did it and I was happy w/ it. Glad to see that sh[color=black]itty
actor Christian Hadensen get his nuts kicked off by Obi-Wan.[/color]

Posted by Big Boss

Batman Begins and Wedding Crashers. The former is an accurate portrayal of the best thing DC has ever done in the world of comic books, and the latter is the funniest movie I've seen in more than half a decade.

Posted by omegga

I'm tied between:

Batman Begins
Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Fantastic 4

But i'm yet to see Mr and Mrs Smith

Posted by muffla

definatly sharaha