XB Connect

Posted by Revolver Ocelot

Lately i've been getting back into my Halo 1 days playing on Xbox Connect. I have Xbox Live and all but Live doesn't Support Halo. Anyone play XBC or want to Play Me sometime?

Posted by Philsdad

I need to get my router set up and get my Xbox back on the Internet, and I'll start using XBconnect again. Some people swear by Xbox Live, but I think it's a joke to pay for a service you can get for free. The inevitable "But there's a lot more people to play with on Xbox Live!" always comes up. However, I've never had a problem finding big or small games to join on XBconnect.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I'd love to play Halo 1 XBC with anybody around here. Playing Halo 2 on XBC, however, just seems entirely too silly to me to be worth the time.

Posted by Random

haha we'll chat later and we'll play. The changed the packet switching on XBC so the Servers aren't as Laggy. It's Sweetness... It beats Live with all the cheating and what not.

Posted by BurningDemonX

Any time you want man, I'll get on for a couple of Halo 1 XBC games.

Posted by Random

Nice... hit me up sometime. My aim sn is in my Profile. Look me up.

Posted by Flounder

YA XBC IS AWSOME AND IT ITS NEVER HARD TO FIND ANY GAMES THE ONLY THING IS THAT ITS VERY CHOPPY FOR ME...BUT XBL DOSE HAVE ITS ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTGES (LIKE ALL THE ANNOYING RUDE PEOPLE)

Posted by Skitzo Control

FLOUNDER SURE DOES LOVE HIM SOME CAPS LOCK. HARD, TOO.

On a side note, around 6 p.m. [url="http://www.worldtimezone.com/"]MST[/url], I will be getting on XBC under the account The-Hammer, and on my AIM account (check profile). If you're looking to play, give me a quick message on AIM and we'll set something up. And if I'm away on AIM, I'm either still asleep or actually gone from the computer. Those that are important enough to be given number or know about spoilers will know how to find my number.;)
[spoiler]http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=29840&postcount=27[/spoiler]

Posted by Random

Yo Hammer.. Remember the otherday when I told you I was Xboxless and Couldn't play on XBC or XBL? Well i'll be moving into my Cousins house for a while. Paying rent of course, but he's kewl to be around. And he has an extra Xbox. And we shall play..

Mwuahahaha

Posted by s0ul

So yeah, The Hammer was definitely on, and I kicked his ***.

You should've seen it. It was like, pathetic. He's so bad that my Xbox decided to kick him at random times to save time.

I'm "s0ul" on XBC. I'm not on unless by special request, so AIM me up if you ever want to play. EVER.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting s0ul: So yeah, The Hammer was definitely on, and I kicked his ***.

You should've seen it. It was like, pathetic. He's so bad that my Xbox decided to kick him at random times to save time.

I'm "s0ul" on XBC. I'm not on unless by special request, so AIM me up if you ever want to play. EVER.

Yeah, I mean, like, you beat me two games on your host, one 14-15 (Rat Race) and the only Prisoner game we finished (11-15). We had 2 Prisoner games go messy, and that Da[b][/b]mnation game lagged out. But don't forget that Wizard you still lost 15-5.;)

Posted by Random

ah Wizard.. The Map I totally suck at. I hate that map with a burning Passion. I'm so terrible at Wizard. I shall try to be on tomorrow Hammer. I'll IM you before hand.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting s0ul: So yeah, The Hammer was definitely on, and I kicked his ***.

No accomplishment. : /

Posted by s0ul

Oh hey, it's that kid that better start playing with us sometimes (Don't get me wrong, none of us play like ever anymore)... Stinger. :cool:

Yeah, that thing about The Hammer was a joke, he's way better than me.

IN MY DEFENSE, my Xbox apparently failed to load the ****ing LADDERS in Wizard, so I was like "what am I supposed to climb now" that dragged me down.

Posted by KoH

Why the hell doesn't anyone ever play Chaos Theory on XBC? It's a good game, damnit! Someone "hit me up" if you want to play, "yo."

Posted by Random

Yeah... See um.. i'm poor.. I work in Game Retailing. Fun as hell and I do get discounts but um.. I'm poor because it's not a great paying job :-P Chaos Theory I might have gotten but i'm poor. For now i'll stick to what i have and probably nothing more.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I am now going to play XBC as much as possible, so hit me up on AIM whenever.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting The Hammer: The Hammer is now going to play XBC as much as possible, so hit me up on AIM whenever.

You could use the practice, noob.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting s0ul: You could use the practice noob.

As could you.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting The Hammer: As could you.

Oh, fine, don't have a sense of humor.

I already admit that you're a kajillion times better than me, what more do you want?! :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

Quoting s0ul: I already admit that you're a kajillion times better than me, what more do you want?! :(

No, I'm not much better, and I want more games of XBC!:o

Posted by cool gamer dad

My XBC works now. :cool:

hi hammer