SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME

Posted by RJL

I'm playing the game Swagman on playstation one, I am stuck on level boneyard...can someone help me get pass this level? I have made it to where they both are at fences. [email]jleonard@maddbs.com[/email]

Posted by darkwhispers

here's a guide I found online :Both characters will appear at the entrance to the town's cemetery. Switch control to Hannah and have her jump east across the gaps along the fence. Collect the bombs and continue moving east until reaching the ledge next to the key. Use the Yo-Yo to collect the key, then jump back over the gaps to return to the cemetery gate.

Use the key to unlock the gate and enter the cemetery. The small gargoyles at this location will only move when your character is moving, or is very close. They may be avoided by keeping your character moving away from them. They also can't jump on some of the blocks and tombstones. Since they aren't harmed by any weapons, you must keep a safe distance from them.

The cemetery is divided into sections by fences and other obstacles. Jump on the tombstone in the south-east corner of the first section to collect Zack's Jet Sneakers. Dreamdew may be collected from the plant in the north-west corner of this area. Send Zack back to the main gate to the cemetery.

Using the Jet Sneakers, carefully jump across the abyss to the left of the gate to collect Zees and more Dreamdew. Return to the first section of the cemetery and refill the Dreamdew from the plant. Move Zack towards the thin strip of path that crosses a section of abyss towards the north end of the first section. Activate the Jet Sneakers and run across the path to reach the second cemetery section.

Note that a fence and lack of a path now prevents Zack from returning. Move west and kill the Zombie Kids. Jump on the tombstone in the south-west corner of this section to collect a key. Display the inventory and place the key in Hannah's section.

Switch control to Hanna and move her to the locked gate in the north-east part her current location in the cemetery. She'll use the key obtained by Zack to enter the third cemetery section. Wait for the gargoyle to jump off the short block to the north. Jump on the short block, then jump up to taller block to the right. Use the Yo-Yo to collect the key from the block to the east. Display the inventory and place the Key in Zack's section. Move Hanna north until she has to stop at a plant covered square section of fence.

Switch control to Zack and move him to the locked gate in the north-west part of his current location in the cemetery. He'll use the key obtained by Hannah to enter the fourth cemetery section. Walk north and east to reach the narrow path that crosses the abyss. If Zack has no Dreamdew remaining - jump into the abyss! When the game is restarted at the continue screen, Zack will have the same amount of Dreamdew as there was at the start of the level. Activate the Jet Sneakers and run across the narrow path, then keep moving forward until reaching another narrow path that crosses the abyss. Run across and jump over the gap in the path while the Jet Sneakers are still activated. Walk to the north and east to position Zack on the opposite end of the fence section that is blocking Hannah. Have Zack pull the fence section towards him.

Switch control to Hannah and have her move north. Pull the next section of fence, which was blocking Zack. Move Hannah forward to find a Scarab chest that may be used to save the game.

Switch control to Zack and have him enter the mirror to the north.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

This isn't the place to post game help or request it.