open challenge

Posted by malichi

anyone that's up for some sim battling I'm your huckleberry.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Will you accept me as your oppenent?

Posted by malichi

sure you set the place & attack.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Edoc'sil was walking through a desert. A very hot and very dry desert. She lifts her head to look at the sun and wipe sweat from her brow. All of a sudden she felt someone rushing at her. At the last minute Edoc'sil jumped up, avoiding a kick aimed at her head. She rushed back to Earth spining once kicking her opponent in the stomach. The person flew back a few feet, landing on their back.
"Get up and tell me who you are." Edoc'sil demanded.

Posted by malichi

A light breeze whispered by them throwing clouds of sand that snaked about & danced lightly in the air. Malichi's scarlet cloak twisted and gnarled like a crakin of fabric on the light breeze. As he slowly rose small trails of sand fell from him shoulders like grainy streams down to the sea of desert before them.
A voice came from the shade of the heavy hood drawn over his face.
"Who I am is not important." He brushed off the remainig grains from his shoulder throwing them into the wind where they were swept away.
"Let's begin." with that he tensed his foot dragged it in the sand & swept upward Showering his oponents face with sand. as she threw up her hands to sheild her eyes she felt a great heavy thrust in her stomach as Malichi's foot slammed into her body. Malichi then planted his hand & shifted his weight onto it. He swung his other leg in a swooping arch. She herad the whistle of the blow before it colided with her head. A defining pop echoed in her ears as she cartwheeled across the sand like a rag doll throwing sand in a spiraling spray as she bounced across the sand. As she stopped rolling the ringing still pounded in her ears & an ache crept into her stomach.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Edoc'sil laughed. "Not bad. I can do better." She said. With that she drew her sword. The blck metal gleamed in the sunlight. She pointed it upward and let go. The mysterious man stood awestruck. All of a sudden the sword moved with amazing speed. It struck the back of the man's head on the flat side. He fell on the ground. Edoc'sil rose off the ground and encased the man in Earth leaving holes for him to breath through.

Posted by malichi

Malichi smirked at his predicament. He had been in worst spots before. He put out his hand & grazed it on the suface of the inside of this odd shell he found himself in. It was dry & almost burnt his hand as he touched it ever so lightly. He began checking all around for any weak spots running his hands all around the walls If you could call them that. The shell was all one earthen mass it seemed very solid. He knocked on it lightly with his knuckles. The sound was thick & rounded & it echoed from every surface within the earthen cocoon. He coiled his fist back & thrust it at the wall. It made a soft packing thud as it hit. He drew back his hand. nothing.

Malichi stepped back for a moment. He placed his feet firmly. A sudden pain began building in his back about the shoulders. A throbing ache & a great pressure as if something was trying to push through. The skin over his shoulder blades stretched itself tight. Building the pain shot through his shoulder blades in great heaving spasms. His skin began to moan with the tension & the stress of his skin became audible. The fabric of Malichi's cloak began to stretch & creese against his shoulder blades that were stressing against the skin. There was an intense groan & a sudden snap as the skin broke & the wings began to come through the cloak.

As the wings shot out of his back Malichi twisted his body. He consentrated carefully on the form of his wings & almost instantly they changes. The fibers & skin grew rigid the sinew becam solid & the grey of stone became the hew of his wings. As he changed his wings His momemtum hurled the stone blades around against the earthen walls. Sand begain to bleed & burst from the walls as the stone tore through it.

Edo'sil drew a back when she saw the sand bursts form the walls of her little earth trap. More & more spirts of sand spat from the cucoon. The sand flew in spirals creating a cloud of grains shielding her sight of her trap. In a sudden burst the cucoon exploded throwing sands in every direction creating somewhat of a sand storm. Edo'sil peered into the tempest of dirt & grains attmepting to locate her enemy.

She felt a slight force behind her & spun around. Her sword flashed like a prism in theintesne light of the sun. A high pitch muffled ring echoed across the empty sands as her sword caught Malichi's wing of stone. Malichi smilied from under his hood. Sword & stone grinded as the two attepmted to make a move on each other. sparks spat from the link & fizzed out in the sand sending little snakes of smoke coiling upwards.

Malichi dropped his guard & Edo'sil came forward slightly. Malichi slid his back foot out & as he crouched down he pushed all the force of his body into his leg as it kicked up into Edo'sil's chin. Edo'sil's feet left the ground & her body following barrell rolling backward from the momentum of Malichi's blow. flecks & small streams of blood flew from Edo'sil's mouth as her body was flung backward in a flip. As she came about half circle She could see the sand four feet below her.
Malichi took a step forward & hopped off the sand. as he did so he siscored his legs throwing his hips upward. Malichi came under Edo'sil's floating body & thrust his back leg in a upward arch then thrust his body behind it giving it a great forward momentum. Edo'sil could feel the force of the blow cutting the air before it collided with her face. The blow was deffining The dull wet echoing smack moved the sand below them. Edo'sil's felt her body change directions suddenly & agressively. The force of the blow lifted her slight then hurled her in the opposite direction. She hit the sand like a drill & partly baried. Malichi land softly & winced the stone peeled from his wings & fell in little grey flakes glinting in the sun.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Edoc'sil hit the ground softly. She used her power over Air to soften the landing. Her face was bleeding badly. All of a sudden she encased herself in water. The cool clean water rushed about her cleaning her wounds. When the water dissappeared Edoc'sil encased herself in fire and rose into the air. "You don't like a prison of Earth? Well try one of Metal!" Metal walls arose around Malichi. Then Edoc'sil pointed her palm at the Metalic prison and from her hand protruded flames so hot they melted the metal around Malichi. Of course being human she left breathing holes for him. Edoc'sil waited in the Air still with Fire as her companion, protecting her as a father might.

Posted by malichi

sorry it's been forever I've been away recently & to be honest it slipped my my for awhile
I really do appologize & I'll try not to forget in the future.

I'm supper out of it but I'll post tommorrow ok?

Posted by malichi

Edoc'sil looked on at the scorched metalic sphere. Brown & black streaks ran in every direction like bruises. She heard a low groan as something stressed the surface of the metal. The groan grew louder & the face of the metal began to jut out in short sharp bursts. Edoc'sil heard the metal give & five granite points penetrated the outside surface of the sphere.

Malichi smirked & ripped his hand down as he did the metal pealed as his fingers forced their way through. The sun began to come in in panning beams of light that filitered through the jagged metalic gash. Malichi gripped either side of the gash with his hands & peered out at Edoc'sil's shilloutte above him. The light of the sun was intense & it made Malichi wince as he planned his next move. With a slight grunt Malichi pushed into the sides of the gash with his arms. At first the metal stood fast & just quivered, after a few seconds the metal groaned & began to tear itself open. When it was wide enough Malichi tucked his wings back & leapt into the air. He rose above the sphere & starred a hole in his opponent hovering infront of him. Malichi's wings pumped themselves up & down. They mape a loud muffled folding sound as the pushed the air up over them & below them. Malichi reared back as his wings arched straight back. Then with a sudden force foreward he shot like a bullet at Edoc'sil. As Malichi built up speed his wings slowly began to fold around him. Edoc'sil watched as Malichi sped toward her & the wings coil around him. Ten feet from Edoc'sil the membranes in his wings became rigid & the skin began to grey & harden. Malichi twisted his body in a corksrew & his wings followed stoneing over. Edoc'sil's fire rolled off Malichi's wings like air & the flames died & faded in the air.

Edoc'sil felt her ribs splinter as Malichi's granite wings hit her chest like a torpeedo. A few loose streams of blood sailed from her mouth into the air. Then she felt the stress of the heavy granite force her downward. She watched her blood fleck as she hurled into the ground. THe speed they where falling at was intense & it tore Malichi's hood back revealing his pale complection & his white hair trailed behinad his horns like silk as the plumitted into the sand. As the granite sandwiched Edoc'sil into the sand an explosion of sand shot straight up into the air. She felt another rib snap backward into her body as the weight streesed her chest. As Malichi rose slowly he dtrew his hood back over his head, as he did so the sand came down in shower of grains & the beaded off his hood & back into the sand.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Edoc'sil laid back a moment cathing her breath. She had to admit she wasn't expecting that.Edoc'sil slowly sat up. Malichi watched with a smirk on his face as Edoc'sil winced in pain. Edoc'sil hardend Air in her body and held her ribs together.

She hardened mor air in a big bubble as a force field. Malichi tried to attack..... And bounced right off the sheild. His face turned red in anger. He clenched is fists in fury and beat on the Air. But he could not break through. Edoc'sil sent a torent of flames at him and encased Malichi in them. He felt his flesh burning and writhed in agony.

When Edoc'sil let up she sent a torent of water at him to cool him off. And mabey hurt him a bit. The water hit Malichi so hard that he felt his skin being pushed up agianst his bones.

Edoc'sil stopped her attack and watched Malichi fall to the ground in a smoking heap.
She felt no remorse for what she did. Why should she. He was nothing to her. And so She waited for him to get up, if he did. She knew better than to leave a fight before it might be over.

Posted by malichi

The smoke snaked from Malichi's skin & billowed out in rising spirals from the tattered holes in his cloak. He gnashed his teeth under his hood as he shifted his body into a smoewhat upright position. The crimson fabric hanging off his shoulders pulled & laxed as his shoulders trembled. A soft deep velvet trembling sound came from under the shade the hood. Edoc'sil drew back when she realized what the sound was, laghter. Malichi was laghing. His shoulders shook up & down but the rest of his body remained motionless. A plae hand slwly rose to his hood & he drew the hood back. The cloth peeled itself backward like a layer of skin & Malichi's face slowly faded in with the light of the sun.

His skin was smooth as the light slid onto the surface of his face. the color in his face was a gaunt pale almost grey like the stone he could easily manipulate to his body. Two pale horns curved back from his forehead at his hairline of soft white silk. Acenting his fair but washed face was a pair of emerald green eyes. The kind of green you find in a forest or after a storm. An uncompromising energy amitted from them, a wisdom that couldn't be explained at first glance.

"You know your tricks I'll give you that. But alas, time for playing is over, know the real fight begins. on guard."

Malichi slowly rose & the smoke btrailing from his shoulderes faded & blotted in the air. He positioned his feet in a sword stance & his hand crept to his hilt. With every slight movement his crimson cloak & robe tensed & swayed. The air wipped through the holes like tattered sails.

"now, we begin."

Malichi dug his back foot & leapt at Edoc'sil sending burst sprays of sand into the air. The sand seemed to ripple as Malichi sped on its surface. Edoc'sil braced herself. Malichi thrust his arm outward & his sword swung from his sheeth in a muffled, sliding hiss. The slightly curved blade hovered ominiously above the sand as he drew closr to Edoc'sil. Malichi was closing distance fast. Edoc'sil raised her hand, sensing an attack Malichi spun to one side as the heat waves from the flames passed him.

Malichi wasn't more than two feet away when Edoc'sil thrust her hand out again 16 inches from his Malichi's face. He could see the embers begin to gather in Edoc'sil's palm befroe the first licks of flame shot forth. Malichi threw his momentum to the left as the flames shot past his head. The heat hitting his hair burning down until he felt it on his scalp. As he spun he brought his sword back with his momentum as the beam of flame shot by his shoulders. As he came full circle he planted his back foot & threw all his sword downward with all his momentum.

Edoc'sil buckled as the point entered her kneecap. She could feel the instant skin penetration, the cold steel dig through her layers of skin fragementing the bone & burtsing through the other side. The pain traveled down the length of the blade as it passed through her leg until the point dug into the sand behind her. Malichi pushed the blade through up to the hilt & twisted. The flesh aroun Edoc'sil's kneecap churned in obedience & made a wet gummy pop as the skin caught on the blade like a fan. Malichi released his grip on the sword & leapt up. As he rose he pushed off the portruding hilt in Edoc'sil's knee & swung his bottom leg up in an arch at her head. The blow snapped her head to the side & her ears began to ring instantly. Malichi landed gripped his sword twisted the hilt & pulled his sword from Edoc'sil's knee. Blood spat in a few tiny trales off of Malichi's sword as it pulled free. Malichi's palm Struck Edoc'sil firmly in the sternum. She felt the air go right out of her & into Malichi's palm as she hit the sand with incredible force.

Posted by Edoc'sil

Edoc'sil laid still for a while contemplating her next move. Again water rose around her molding to her form and washed away the blood. Then she hardened air around the wound stopping it from bleeding and making a kind of fake knee.
"I have to admit I wasn't expecting that." Edoc'sil said. "But I guess that was the point." Edoc'sil slowly got up and a stream of Air carried the sword she had dropped to her hand. She had her head down with her hair covering her face. Then she dissapeared.
Malichi felt a sharp pain in his back as Edoc'sil's sword struck hard on his flesh. The flesh peeled back like paper revealing muscle, then bone. Edoc'sil filled the wound with fire and kept the stream going for minutes on end. Malichi could do nothing for he was frozen in pain.
"You know you were right this is the real deal. Thanks for the warm up." Edoc'sil said gravely stopping the stream of flame. then she once agian encased him in a bubble of air. He stayed still for he was still in great pain. He fell foward in the bubble unconcious, the pain made hime faint. That and loss of blood. So Edoc'sil closed the wound and went on her merry way.
OoC: You have to give me your IM name! This was a great fight. Or mabey you'll find some way to save your self.

Posted by Trinity

OoC: I changed my name to Trinity, obviously

Posted by malichi

All right.... nice attack give me some time & I'll see what I can come up with. I'll try to post something soon.

Posted by Trinity

OoC: Okyday. I look foward to it.

Posted by Moonblood

Well, it has been forever & I do mean FOREVER!!! By the way my name has also changed, obviously. My aim name is redbeard420. I really don't want to on with this one & besides you left so we'll leave it as is. good match though

Posted by Trinity

Yeah it was. I haven't been able to get on lately.