Megaman Board Mod

Posted by Hyper

Linko, Stalolin, or neither?

Made because Jesse likes his polls.

Posted by Iris

Where's the 'If Linko doesn't want to mod, then Stalolin' option?

Posted by Hyper

Well, if Linko says no, it would be given to Stalolin, right?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Linko_64 is a naughty nasty traitor to the VGChat of America. :D:D:D:D

Corrupt, don't become corrupt and join him!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Ant

Quoting Iris: Where's the 'If Linko doesn't want to mod, then Stalolin' option?

Indeed.

Posted by The Judge

I say Linko, whether he likes it or not.

Posted by Hyper

Well?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Rumer has it that were still waiting to see if he wants it!! Practice what you preach. You all want me to de-mod some one when they say they want de-moded *Thinks Corrupt/G-Sides.*, yet at the same time you all want me to mod some when when they might not even want to be moded!!!! Make up ur mind!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Jesse Smith: Rumer has it that were still waiting to see if he wants it!! Practice what you preach. You all want me to de-mod some one when they say they want de-moded *Thinks Corrupt/G-Sides.*, yet at the same time you all want me to mod some when when they might not even want to be moded!!!! Make up ur mind!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Well, I haven't heard anything. Did you PM either asking if they wanted the spot or not?

Posted by Klarth

Stalolin is enthusiastic about it.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I never ask them. His budies that want him to mod are supposed to PM him, AIM him, E-Mail him, or Wacko-IM him, or.... :D:D:D:D

Only people I've ever asked if they wanted to mod were n00bies or wackos!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by coromoro

I'll send him a PM and tell you his response. :)

Posted by coromoro

[quote=Linko_16]Nope! Sorry, but thanks for thinking to ask me.

It appears to be that he doesn't want the spot. :cool:

Posted by Ant

About ****ing time someone did something. Kay, well call up Stalion and see if he wants it then have a vote for him.

Posted by coromoro

I talked to Stalolin about it, and he really does want the job. :cool:

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ding!!! Ding!!! Ding!!! News flash McFly (ie every one who wanted me to mod him before he was asked), it was only a while ago that he wanted to be de-moded!!!!! Golly, maybe this is why they should be asked before even making polls!!!! :bash: :bash: :bash:

And you all wanted me to mod him!!! You all know what I would of done right now had I done it!! I would of kept him a mod until the hacker came along and de-moded him!!!! Yes, I know, I'm a messes up wacko on crack!!!!!! :D:D:D:D