Att. mIRC IRC users

Posted by NegativeTrend

When "Draxamus" PMs you about getting oped with a command, don't do it. He dropped a trojaned AOL machine in the channel that auto-pms people when they enter with a $decode command that gives you a trojan.

Posted by Ant

Huh, what a fag.

Posted by Axis

Let's burn his family! :cookie:

Posted by loony636

Hmmm, will Dexter own up? Or is this complete ****.

Posted by Trigger

It should probably be made aware that Cold Fire/Ant had a virus on AIM as well. It will ask you if "this is your picture" and send you what appears to be a BuddyPic web address, only with a few spelling changes. If you click on it, it'll download something from that website instead and it isn't a picture. As far as I am aware, he doesn't have it any longer but when he did have it, he had no idea until I asked him. If anyone did fall for it, perhaps they should be doing a virus scan or two now.

Posted by NegativeTrend

He uses Linux I believe.

Posted by mis0

He has been banned on from the #vgc IRC channel, as I understand it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Trigger: It should probably be made aware that Cold Fire/Ant had a virus on AIM as well. It will ask you if "this is your picture" and send you what appears to be a BuddyPic web address, only with a few spelling changes. If you click on it, it'll download something from that website instead and it isn't a picture. As far as I am aware, he doesn't have it any longer but when he did have it, he had no idea until I asked him. If anyone did fall for it, perhaps they should be doing a virus scan or two now.

Yeah, it's gone. I just had to uninstall and reinstall AIM. Sorry to all those that clicked it though, it was out of my control.

Heh, and I got it from Darkbulb. What a horrible cycle.

Posted by Azusa

mIRC hacking is easier than it should be. Protect yourself by setting up a SOCKS compliant firewall or proxy.

"0m6 1 4m 4 1337 h4ck3r |00k 47 7h3 5cr1p7 1 d0wn|04d3d fr0m 7h3 1n73rw3b "

Posted by Wicked Sushi

e;f,b

--
Thanks for the heads up, NegativeTrend.

Posted by Jesse Smith

OMG, I am a l00l hacker Look at the script I downloaded from the internet.

Posted by The Judge

Ack!!! JESSE IS DA HACKER!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D