Ideas for a new mario character

Posted by Xero

I think I can create it.

This thread is for a new mario character creation. Give your ideas so we get a picture of him/her.

Will it be a guy/girl/creature?
Will it be tall/small?
Will it be fat/thin?
Will it be strong/weak?
Will it be an ennemi/friend?

Give your ideas and we will see.

My ideas: The guy would be middle sized, fat like wario, but a little less strong looking and he would be a friend. He's have blue eyes and brown hair like mario, his clothes would be blue and brown. :devil:

Posted by Raptor

A creature resembling a turtle with spikes on his shell, beautiful golden horns, and fire-red hair, average height and quite muscular, with a respectable amount of physical strength but even greater intellectual capacity and sex appeal for princesses. **** it, I just described Bowser. :bowser:

Posted by Killer Jordo

Will it be a guy/girl/creature? GUY
Will it be tall/small? TALL
Will it be fat/thin? THIN
Will it be strong/weak? SUPER STRONG
Will it be an ennemi/friend? ENEMY
Other: Ok peacock blue hair, and knives that come out of his knuckles like wolverine. Then add 2 parts fire breather and 1 part water controller and you have yourself a Killer Jordo. Or make up a name. Killer Jordo would still be a cool name for it!

2. Yoshis evil twin. Really fat, loves money. its basically wario but for a yoshi :)

Posted by Xero

Hum...Your bowser description was really dumb... Dont post in here if your going to bullshisit!

Posted by Xero

ok...I'll take this thread a little further...
If a new mario game comes out, what type of character would you like to see as new.

Posted by Captain Flint

How bout a Mario relative?

Posted by Xero

Yeah we could think about that... Like his dad...

Posted by GameMiestro

What if we could beat up Kraid in the next Mario and Luigi game?

Posted by Xero

And who would kraid be?

Posted by sqwibby

sence they have many games for mario AND lugie and king koopa AND little koopa. think they should have another father and son or family realated game like the 1 up mushroom and red mushroom or something allong the lines?

Posted by Xero

I dont think so. They should add a character totally different from the others. Not a relative...

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Flame ghost]And who would kraid be?

:eek:

Haven't you ever heard of Metroid?

Posted by Xero

Yes, but I dont know much about the game...sry...

Posted by muffla

they shoujld have a luigi but for yoshi not jjust liike a difftert color but gayer taller jumps higher mayb a horrable game spinoff (yoshis mansion) yea......

Posted by Xero

Eh???? Your typing sucks!

Posted by Lord of Spam

I was thinking maybe an evil Yoshi. All of the good guys have their evil twins, so it seems like an evil Yoshi is the way to go. Mario has Wario, Luigi has Waluigi, so why not an evil yoshi?

Color doesnt really make that much of a difference, as long as he's distinct fron Yoshi.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: All of the good guys have their evil twins, so it seems like an evil Yoshi is the way to go.

Birdo was the evil Yoshi at one point.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Vampiro: Birdo was the evil Yoshi at one point.

Yeah but we dont se her much anymore no?

Anyways Wayoshi is a good idea, yeah.

Quoted post: Yeah but we dont se her much anymore no?

Him*

Posted by Xero

Birdo is pink and has a butterfly (tie> on HIS head...pretty strange...

He was described in one of the manuals as a boy who wanted to be a girl. Hence the bow.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I knew that they were both supposed to be representative of dinosaurs, but I'd heard nothing of Birdo being the anti-Yoshi.

Quoted post: but I'd heard nothing of Birdo being the anti-Yoshi.

He was a bad guy in one of the games. *shrugs*

Posted by Xero

OMG...some mario characters are weird...

Lets create a NORMAL yoshi twin.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Vampiro]He was a bad guy in one of the games. *shrugs*

More like a few. Dont forget Superstar Saga.

Posted by Lord of Spam

He was an evil dinosaur, but he was never really presented as the anti-yoshi. Though seeing the story developed by some background that made them evil siblings would be pretty sweet.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Birdo first appeared in SMB2, to the best of my recollection. SMB2 was not a Mario game originally, though - it was called Doki Doki Panic. I'm not sure if Birdo was added before or after the Mario branding, but the similarity to Yoshi always had fans assuming things that actually had no basis, except for the fact that she spat eggs. Birdo could well have been the inspiration for Yoshi.

Given that in Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Birdo and Yoshi are paired up - again, due to their eggyness - it could be that Nintendo are pairing them up, much the same as they did with Peach and Daisy.

Posted by Samusfreak

Hmm, well maybe Birdo was a bad Dino and can only spit Eggs but in the original Mario games was a Bowser who throws only Hammers or enemys who only throw Hammers ( not every Monster threw Hammers of course) and I don't understand why there is no Birdo, I mean thats almost the same: A enemy who only spit eggs is like a enemy who only throw Hammers right!?

Posted by Bebop

Birdo is the first video game transexual. His first appearance was noted as being a transexual. Now manuals refer to Birdo as a girl. OMG.

An Anti-Peach will be good. I don't know why people love Yoshi so much when Peach was before him. She could be smarter than the Wario Bros and kind of be like their unoffical leader who they love so much. Or something. I dont know.

Posted by Stalolin

no one remembers boshi

I thought Boshi was the anti-Yoshi.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

No, Boshi was just a Yoshi who could run.

Posted by Zeta

And he had cool shades, too. Don't forget the cool shades, man.

Posted by GameMiestro

How about a game where you control Fawful, and get revenge on the Mushroom Kingdom by flying around and shooting people with your jetpack?

Posted by MarioStar

i want a bad *** Mario that wears all black and has metal playing in the back ground at all times.

Posted by Bebop

Quoting MarioStar: i want a bad *** Mario that wears all black and has metal playing in the back ground at all times.

Metal cap

Posted by wOwed

how about a gay guy who likes mario and a lesbian for peach? and some ED pills for Lugie and a pillow for yoshi and the turtle guy can have a condom :)

Posted by Waluigi

Interesting enough about 'Mario' toons is that they're all not terribly...creative? Normally new toons are introduced when people get sick of the same ol' same ol' -- So normally 'relative-like' characters come into play -- What about a potenial female Bowser?! ...Might be interesting (And if I didn't read something that mentioned...my bad). She could still be a badass and ruthless but ya know...thin 'n such. I might draw a little somethin' up. (And as far as I know there is no Female-like Bowser toon as well..)

Posted by doom1killer

a guy,tall like waluigi,thin like waluigi,strong like wario but stronger,friend, he would be a replacement for mario when he is on vacation or captured hed be called robario. you know that peach game where she was the one who rescues mario this time they could put robario in. (i had a dream about that where its like ness the nintendo and when you get to sertain places you move around like link on legend of zelda and when you get to other places you move like mario and i lost and the whole world was doomed :( i hated that moment) huh?

lol