My Recompile Of SNES9X v0.02y15

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I did a recompile of the Snes9X PBP because the GUI was really terrible for it before. It runs no differently, and is drag and drop. Pick it up below, and no, it contains no ROM images.

http://www.wirefiles.com/uploads/uo_Snes9x_NightmareDevTeam.zip

Enjoy.

Posted by KoH

Good job! Gonna use this baby right now. Thanks, man.

Posted by Klarth

Uh, I get a 404. Fancy hosting it again? I'd like to have all my software ready for when I get my PSP in a month.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

If I can find it, it wasn't a very good port considering I didn't do a whole lot to it, and I don't think it was running under KXpolit, so it's rather worthless unless you are still doing the Swaploit.

And aren't you in Euorpe anyway? You are getting v2.0 PSPs, that means you cannot run any homebrew at all. You need v1.0 or v1.5 for that.

Posted by Klarth

I'm getting an american one in mid-september. And now that I know that 2.0 can't run homebrew, I'm going to wait until someone hacks it to play ffvi on the move, because I'm totally going to go 2.0 immediately.

Posted by rudybaga2

i didnt click on the link cause my computer messed up.but is this "homebrew" and who created a emulator right off the bat for another system the only emulator for another system i played was for the dreamcast because i thought it didnt get enough reconition.thank you and good night