DDR Featuring Mario

Posted by bazariah

i spotted this while i was browsing the japanese nintendo site

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ngc/gwzj/index.html

im looking forwared to grabbing a copy of this soon :D

Posted by Ant

From what I see it appears to only be light mode. I'll consider buying it if they actually have a heavy mode...which I'm doubting pretty highly. But the themes and mini-games look rather interesting to say the least. MUST....HAVE....HEAVY!

Posted by The Judge

If the difficulty is too easy, regardless of Mini Games, I won't buy it. I just think Nintendo needs to give the Mario thing a little rest for a while.

Posted by Mini Rebew

i'll probably buy it, i never got into ddr, so this is a good reason for me to start.

Posted by Revolver Ocelot

I don't like DDR at all.. Maybe because I can't keep up I don't know. It's probably me just being too slow or something. My cousins wife plays DDR all the time. And she's anxious to have the GC Version with Mario. It'll at least get the gamecube undusty from your cabinet. Should be kewl with Mario tho eh?

Posted by Vienna

I've never heard of this before! o,o
DDR is hot secks. I'll definitely get this- because I <3 you Mario.

Posted by boomstick

I like DDR, but this just seems like another way Nintendo is milking thier Mario franchise to it's last dime, but I'd prefer this to something like Mario Rugby or Mario's Dating Sim.

Anywho, I'll check it out, but I have my doubts, most of these Mario spinoffs, like Mario Party and the assorted Mario sports game have been pretty mediocre, so my hopes and expections are pretty low at this time.

Posted by Jerry Rice

I think this is a bit ridiculous!!

Posted by Arczu

Most people think that it is a bit ridiculous.

But, it may be a decent game if Nintendo doesn't screw it up. I mean, there could be a Heavy or Challenging mode where there like 12 arrows every beat, then when you start messing up big time to fail, Mario goes "Wooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuullll!!!"

I'd like that...

Posted by Random

I hate DDR :-D

Posted by allgoodnamesaretaken

you're right. ddr is gay

Posted by D.J Cat

Quoting Arczu][/size]

I like when he says "Waffles!"

And I think Mario Rugby would be pretty good actually, but it should be a Mario sports game, featuring lots of sports, buts thats a story for another day.

Posted by bazariah

Quoting D.J Cat: but it should be a Mario sports game, featuring lots of sports, buts thats a story for another day.

now mario track and field would be so hardcore

Posted by NightmareBassX

DDR made losing weight fun. With Mario it would be even more fun *Wink*. (SARCASM)

DDR was fun, but I was always better at the arcade version...

Posted by Bebop

Looks awful. I hate DDR and Mario struting his stuff makes me want to vomit.