Super Bowl XXXIX - Predictions (revisited...)

Posted by Mixhael

Patriots - 37
Eagles - 27

Vegas has the Patriots by 7.

Posted by Raging Gamer

I think that the Patriots will win this game big. I will go with Patriots 41 Eagles 24. I think that TO will play but will not be that much of a factor due to his lingering injury. I do predict he will catch 2 TD's though. Coach Belichick will coach the game of his life and once again have his Patriots over-prepared for anything that the Eagles will throw at them.

Posted by PaintItBlack

I think the Eagles may be underestimated in the national perspective. Nobody gives them a chance to win this game at all. But nobody gave the Patriots a chance against the Rams in 01 or expected the Panthers to make it much of a game last year.

Eagles 27
Patriots 24

I'd love to see Akers drill one through the uprights as time runs off the clock.

Posted by Axis

I wont be watching the Super Bowl this year. In fact, this will be the 1st Super Bowl I'll miss ever since I started watching it(which would be the Super Bowl between Patriots and Packers). Anywho, I if I had to choose one, I would root for the Eagles. Patriots need to lose.

Posted by Poco

Eagles-14
Patriots-3

I know it will end in a low score like that, it's just instictive. let's pray it is as good as last years, you Panther Deniers. (I'm a Panthers fan, have been for 5 years)

Posted by Crazy K

Well I believe the Patriots are going to take it yet again. But I really do hope the Eagles win.

But If the Pat's do win here is my score: 24 - 21 Pats going to win by a field goal yet again

But if Eagles win here is my score: 28 - 24

Posted by SwampertMasta

Patriots 35-14. Tom Brady is going to win the MVP for the 3rd time and Corey Dillon is going to rush for 100 yards on 21 attempts. Deion Branch is going to have 146 recieving yards on 7 receptions. T.O is going to play and screw up the Eagles because he will run too slow because of his injury and Rodney is going to kill Freddie Mitchell after what he said (Rodney hits hard)

My predictions are never right. DANG!

Posted by Homer J. Simpson

Patriots 38 Eagles 29

This game will be close for the first 3 but in the 4th the Pats will pull away and win it.

Posted by Megatron

Pats: 21
Eagles: 17

Posted by SwampertMasta

Eagles going to LOSE

Posted by Crazy K

Yeah from the way it looks the Eagles are the underdogs. I do actually hope they win but knowing how good the patriots are they might take it for the 3rd time in a **** row.

Posted by SwampertMasta

McNabb will choke and my man Freddie Mitchell is going to die.

Posted by Mixhael

Quoting Poco: Eagles-14
Patriots-3

I know it will end in a low score like that, it's just instictive. let's pray it is as good as last years, you Panther Deniers. (I'm a Panthers fan, have been for 5 years)

So true. Last year the Panthers were a huge huge underdog and weren't even expected to compete, but that game was great. They put up a great fight, so it makes betting on this Super Bowl really hard. I have to root against the Eagles by law because I'm a Cowboy fan, but it'd be nuts to watch the Patriots go down.

Posted by Shade

The Patriots are take the victory. TO will play, but won't be much of a factor, maybe only, three receptions. And Tom Brady is going to have the game of his life.

Patriots- 38 Eagles- 20

Posted by Raging Gamer

Quoting Crazy K: Well I believe the Patriots are going to take it yet again. But I really do hope the Eagles win.

But If the Pat's do win here is my score: 24 - 21 Pats going to win by a field goal yet again

But if Eagles win here is my score: 28 - 24

Congratulations, you actually predicted the exact score of the game! I picked too high of a score, but i did pick the winner! :)

Posted by Axis

Thats some crazy **** that you predicted there Crazy K. Rep :D

Posted by Pacifico

Quoting Crazy K:

Nice prediction, anyway this game was pretty exciting, but I have grown quite sick of the Patriots Dynasty...

Posted by Dexter

Eagles were so close. They have been my favorite team since I was 7 and I was so hoping for a victory. Well, maybe they'll get it next year. I still think it is wonderful that they even made it to the Super Bowl.

The Mario in The Simpsons episode following the game was hilarious.

Posted by Megatron

Quoting Skullkid: Nice prediction, anyway this game was pretty exciting, but I have grown quite sick of the Patriots Dynasty...

But it isn't even a day old.

Posted by Axis

3rd Super Bowl in the last 4 years that the Patriots have won by a field goal.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Raging Gamer]Congratulations, you actually predicted the exact score of the game! I picked too high of a score, but i did pick the winner!

Aww it was a lucky guess. The funny thing is they did win by a field goal. I was really wanting the Eagles to get that onside kick and at least tie the game. But oh well, just have to wate till next year. I hope the packers can do better then this year.

Posted by tiger93

New England Patriots will win!!! They will slaughter the Eagles! ( lol.)

Posted by Axis

Quoting tiger93: New England Patriots will win!!! They will slaughter the Eagles! ( lol.)

Someone's living a 8 months in the past.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

who cares about professional football?