Azure Dreams

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I hadn't heard of this game until today. It sounds interesting. I was just wondering what everyone else thinks of the game.[/COLOR]

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I'm pretty sure this is an (action) RPG, so I'll just place this thread in its proper board. I also haven't really heard of this game before (possibly mentioned once or twice), and would enjoy hearing other's views on it.

Posted by Black_Wolf

I bought this game during a bad RPG drought along w/ Granstream Saga. I think Azure Dreams was made by Konami. It wasn't that great of a game. Interesting story and idea but not executed well. Basically the game took place in your town and a tower outside your town. The objective as to get to the top of the tower for some reason I can't remember. But there were tons of levels to go through and each one was randomly generated so it was different every time. Fighting was kinda difficult and you got a pet that you could change and stuff. I also think that you could buy supplies to build houses and stuff, kinda Dark Cloud-ish and Animal House-ish w/ the stuff you could buy for em. The game had some cool elements but wasn't very accessible. I'd buy it again if I had the chance though.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]It's going on Ebay for

Posted by Poco

I bought it used for 4 dollars t Gamestop. It wasn't even worth that.

Posted by neonmole

[COLOR=DarkOrange]I wonder why it's going for such a high price on Ebay then? It's now going for $54.76.[/COLOR]

Posted by Poco

Don't buy it. Really, don't buy it. It isn't worth that kind of money.