VGC IRC channel

Posted by Killer Jordo

Whats the server/group. Can someone tell me??

Posted by Jesse Smith

There isn't one. IRC is dead. Grow up and use AIM! :D:D:D

Posted by Iris

We'll tell you when we want you in. :X

Posted by mis0

irc.whatnet.org #vgc

Don't worry, I'll ban him if he causes a mess if I'm ever on.

Posted by Slade

So, the "#vgc" would mean what in that case? If I go to that site(irc.whatnet.org) it does almost nothing. Sorry, but I'm not experienced in IRC channels.

Posted by Jesse Smith

er the chat isn't at that room!! It's at #n00bie.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Slade]So, the "#vgc" would mean what in that case? If I go to that site(irc.whatnet.org) it does almost nothing. Sorry, but I'm not experienced in IRC channels.

IRC is a program. You're gonna have to download it, then connect to irc.whatnet.org (server) and then join #___ (channel).

There is no VGC channel on IRC, Killer Jordo.

Posted by NegativeTrend

IRC isn't a program it's a protocol. >_< IRC is an open protocol that uses TCP and optionally SSL. And you don't need to download ****, you can use a webbrowser for IRC in the form of Java or a cgi script. Here, I installed cgi-irc on my site, feel free to use it. http://jumpinjuggernuts.com/cgi-bin/irc.cgi There is a 10 user limit but I don't see that many people using it so what the hell.

Posted by Killer Jordo

thanks all

Posted by The Judge

You're welcome.

Posted by Klarth

He is?

Posted by The Judge

Yes he is.

Posted by Shade

Are you sure? I mean, it is Killer Jordo. You know, the one who made up all those stupid stories. He's infamous for beating up a mentally retarded kid who only had a pencil in his hand.

Posted by The Judge

Fine, he's not welcome. End communications.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

no 1 iz eva thurr

Posted by Iris

Don't give me a reason to lock this.

Posted by Shade

Because it's stupid and meaningless now.

Hah.