Sports gamers, want to be on TV?

Posted by g4sports

G4 videogame tv is producing a new series titled "Training Camp" where we will whip your gaming skills into shape! From advice on choosing the best teams to tips on developing winning strategies, "Training Camp" breaks down every aspect of popular sports titles to help viewers achieve ultimate results. Each half-hour episode profiles a game and features a day-in-the-life of an expert gamer who has worked this title inside and out. The show also spotlights the lifestyles and professional athletes who influence these leading sports titles.

If you gamers would be interested in participating in an episode with us, we are looking for those gamers with superior skills and who also possess excellent character and presence. If you think you're ready for "Training Camp" please email [email]cgerstle@g4tv.com[/email] with a brief explanation of who you are, age, a picture, a number where we may contact you at and most importantly, the sports games that you love and dominate.
Thanks,
G4 Sports

Posted by Jim Rome

At first, I thought you would taker gamers and make REAL athletes out of them. Should consider that and help get the FAT out of this country.

Posted by loathing

Quoting Jim Rome: At first, I thought you would taker gamers and make REAL athletes out of them. Should consider that and help get the FAT out of this country.

WHIP THEM INTO SHAPE!

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i didn't read any of that first post, but if there's a tecmo super bowl or rbi baseball tournament, please send the g4 limo to my house to pick me up. i expect full accomodations and please engrave the trophy to read, "thank you, rct, for destroying the competition and giving purpose to our tournament. also, our female staff would love to sex your cock".

Posted by Jim Rome

I would kick your butt in Tecmo Super Bowl, MISTER RIVER CITY TECMO. Kick your butt with the Colts, no less.

Posted by El Capitan

I only play NBA Street and Im probally the best, no one has beaten me. I don't even use secret characters. I am also skilled in MLB 99. Baha

Posted by rivercitytecmo

Quoting Jim Rome: I would kick your butt in Tecmo Super Bowl, MISTER RIVER CITY TECMO. Kick your butt with the Colts, no less.

clarence verdin can suck it.

and i'll run the barry sanders sweep all day on duane bickett. he'll beg to be taken out of the game.

Posted by Jim Rome

Barry Sanders? Barry Sanders is a poor man's Albert Bentley!

Posted by Zac

TOUCHDOWN TOMMY KANE DAVE KRIEG

Posted by rivercitytecmo

i'll run the flea flicker, simms-to-stephen "the touchdown maker" baker all day!

Posted by El Capitan

Just asking but was Barry Sanders alot bigger a long time ago, he looks so small in that Direct Tv commercial.

Posted by rivercitytecmo

yes, he was bigger a long time ago. he was originally 8'9" but then the nfl instituted a maximum height rule of 6'5" after barry's rookie year, in which he rushed for 21,000 yards and broke the record. barry underwent radiation treatment to get him down to playing height, but his physicians went a little overboard and he ended up at 5'11".