What collour should the Nintendo Revolutions be?

Posted by RAHU

Nintendo has revealed the Revolution at this years e3. But they have said that they do not know what colour it should be in. I would like to know what some people would like it to be. I myself think they should release all of the colours, becasue they will most likely come out in all the colours eventual. Here is a pic of the colours for it:
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/Rahu_x/revolutions.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Revolver Ocelot

Purple which you don't have... You should have made an "other..." Whats wrong with you? You make me sad.

Posted by Ch

I'd like either black, red, or white.

Posted by I feel Yellow?

black because it looks so much neater

Posted by Klarth

Black or white.

...Possibly silver or red.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

Silver or maybe red.

Posted by RAHU

i didn't make an 'other' catagory because the photo only showed certain colours of whick nintendo was considering

Posted by Speedfreak

Black or white, definitely.

Though I really wouldn't mind that NES photo edit either.:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Though I really wouldn't mind that NES photo edit either.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/Classic.jpg[/IMG]

Agreed. They have to make this.

Anyways, I want a red or black. However, they should release all of the colours, not just one or two.

Posted by Speedfreak

Apart from that sick green, surely?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Someone will like it and buy it, there's no doubt in my mind. Though there are better colours they could have chosen. but oh well.

Posted by Shanuti Aborina

I like all but the vomit coloured one -_-. I will probably get Black though.

And Rahu, any chance of you changing your font colour? It burns my eyes ;)

Posted by segashadow128gcn

you have to go with WHITE, my friend opts for black

Posted by maian

I love green.

But not that green. :)

So, I'd have to go with silver or black, maybe white. They seem very sophisticated.

Posted by coromoro

It would be nice if all those colours got released. I would definitely get the white one if that was the case. :)

Posted by powerpuff

Red is a very revolutionary color

Posted by Mini Rebew

i say black or white

Posted by Speedfreak

I dunno, seems kinda "lipsticky" if you know what I mean...

Posted by Prince Shondronai

I want green, but more of a Link shade than the ugly pea-green Nintendo showed. I'll probably pick up a white or a black one, barring that.

Posted by nich

I like the red one but a deeper shade of red would be alot better.

Posted by DnLdUdE12

i think they should make a navy blue or dark blue one... its not fair!

Posted by Text Attraction

Hm they should have a light lavender one, or some shade of blue at least. But I guess I'd pick Black, silver, or white :O

Posted by Skruffy

wow, a whole 5 colours.

i suppose it would cost them an extra 50c a unit to make a larger colour range..couldnt have that.

personally,id order mine with an unpainted shell, and paint it myself, with a cool design.

Posted by Alastor

Black. That NES one would be rockin', too.

Posted by Random

Black and Green lol jk...

Posted by FFXGrl558

I think that tey should release it in all the colors but that ugly yellow. It's just nasty.

Posted by Chronic

I think they should release all colors so people have the choice of witch one they want.

Me myself I would want a Hot pink one but it doesnt show it.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Green or brown would be nice. What it should and should not be I don't know.
EDIT: But I mean a dark forest green not that **** colored one.

Posted by crelda

I hate silver. I much prefer the black, the red would be better darker and a dark blue would of been nice

i seem to have a thing for dark colours i mean my gcube is also black not that other purple colour

Posted by Fate

Silver looks more attractive.

Posted by Osic

Because of the car finish like nature of the paint a bright red, yellow or orange would be great. Althogh the red needs to get rid of the blue light, red or mabie a bright white would be good.

Posted by TendoAddict

I want one with racing stripes!

Posted by verystrait42

all colors should be relased plus some not shown so everyone can can have their favorite color. Also, special mario, link, and metroid versions should be made

Posted by verystrait42

chepto ur right a clear one too

Posted by Lucifer

Black and silver.

Hell, anything but purple.

Posted by NightmareBassX

I'd go with either black, white, or silver.

It would be nice if you could order yours from Nintendo and actually tell them what color you want it to be. And put like a little design on the side if you want like the Nintendo logo for an extra $5. Too bad it probably won't have that. :(

Posted by Drewboy64

They need a darker shade of [COLOR=Green]green[/COLOR]. With a blue stand! A [COLOR=Teal]teal[/COLOR] one would be sweet, too.

Posted by Arczu

[Font=TImes New Roman]They need blue darnit! That would make my day.

I mean, how could you NOT have blue?

Change that green and we'll talk.

White and Black should be out at the very least.
[/font]

Posted by Shade

Orange would be great. But out of the picture, definately the silver one.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Quoting Arczu: [Font=TImes New Roman]They need blue darnit! That would make my day.

I mean, how could you NOT have blue?

[/font]

I have to agree there. You just can't have a Revolution without there being one in a blue color. That is teh only color they seem to leave out that would actually look cool.

But of teh colors listed. I would go with black or white. I just favor those colors over that repetitive silver they have put on every new Nintendo system out so far. You have silver GBA, SP, DS, GCN, and now a Revolution. I'm sick of the silver color. Red isn't a bad color either, but I just prefer black or white out of those.

Posted by Drewboy64

What if they had different light colors? They could have a teal light. I like teal.