Bad newz for me

Posted by project101

I sold my DS Because there were no good games for it then all of the sudden all these cool games started coming out but im not sure if I should buy another one what do you think

Posted by Pit

Umm, buy another one?

It now comes with Super Mario 64 DS, new color, and with games like Kirby: Canvas Curse, Meteos, and various others soon to come, I don't see why you shouln't get it.

Posted by Speedfreak

People who buy a system at launch then sell it because there aren't any games are retarded:D

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: People who buy a system at launch then sell it because there aren't any games are retarded

Indeed. Though the wait was a little longer than usual.

Anyways, like Pit said, get another one. They have a great deal now. Blue DS, free Super Mario, and a cheaper price. Can't go wrong.

Anyways, you should have checked for upcoming games and release dates before you sold it.

Posted by junior senior

Wait, Super Mario is FREE with the new DS? Holy crap I'm happy as hell.

Posted by dylananisa

yha it comes with the sm64ds but does the pak have a choise between eletric blue and platnim??? sorry bout the spelling:(:(:(

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Why don't you actually wait until the games you want are out? Maybe by then you can save a few bucks on the DS.

Posted by Klarth

Nothing out yet that interests me much, but I can ENTERTAIN MYSELF WITH THE WORLD OUTSIDE MY DS UNTIL THE SITUATION CHANGES.

Posted by dylananisa

boo to the outside world and im a girl saying that im a tom boy...

Posted by Mini Rebew

Quoting project101: I sold my DS Because there were no good games for it then all of the sudden all these cool games started coming out but im not sure if I should buy another one what do you think

thats stupid

Posted by Aquamentus

Well that's what you get for selling your DS. Next time try to wait a little while before selling a new system, since there is a good chance there will be some good games coming.

Posted by verystrait42

tsk, tsk, ts.....wait, what comes next? anyway thought u would have been smarter. i stuck it through with mine and i am awarded with so many great games