Morgan Webb

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I should start of saying I think Morgan Webb is hot. I mean come on, she is.

Sooo.. who else thinks that she is hot?

Huh? Come on who agrees with me?

Posted by RandomizeR

Hell yeah man!..She's hot and loves video games, what more can you ask for?

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'd hit it.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Who?

Posted by Fate

G4 paid-to-be-a-geek, I believe.

Meh, she looks slightly whorish.

Whorish? Paid geek? No way dudes.

She is just super Hot!

[url=http://www.vbulletin.com] [img]http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/morgan_webb/morgan-webb-pics-001.jpg [/img] [/url]

That top makes her boobs look unflattering. And her thighs look a little thin.

My point stands.

Posted by Fate

I've seen hotter geeks! She has no rack so she phails. But she's on the telly, so +1.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, those just seem like some bad pics. I personlly thought she was hot looking. :)

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: She has no rack so she phails.

I would recieve sexual favors from here any day of the week.

Posted by Jim Rome

She has no rack!??!?! Do you not watch the show and see her about to bust out of her t-shirts and sweaters and anything else that dares try to cover those knockers? I have no objections to Morgan Webb at all.

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Fate: I've seen hotter geeks! She has no rack so she phails. But she's on the telly, so +1.

[COLOR=Yellow]For naturals those are actually pretty nice. *drool*[/COLOR]
*pikachu*

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=JIM ROME]Do you not watch the show and see her about to bust out of her t-shirts and sweaters and anything else that dares try to cover those knockers?

Its probably her braw my friend. certain braws have cusions in them so they make womens breast look bigger. Thats what I heard from MTV or VH1..

Anyways I think Morgan Webb is hot, but she is pure stupid. The whole channel Of G4 is too stupid. Everyone trys to act funny, but fails miserably in the act. Morgan Webb is stupid in many ways as so is her show x-play.

But nontheless she is pretty hot.. ;)

Posted by Arczu

[font=Times New ROman][size=4]They may try a bit too hard to be funny, but when they manage to hit the nail on the head, it's d

Posted by Chronic

I agree Morgan Webb is soooo hot.

Posted by Max Mouse

Morgan Webb is hot and smarter than Sessler.

Adam Sessler is stupid, gay, and retarded.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Crazy K: Anyways I think Morgan Webb is hot, but she is pure stupid. The whole channel Of G4 is too stupid. Everyone trys to act funny, but fails miserably in the act. Morgan Webb is stupid in many ways as so is her show x-play.

Do you honest think she's pure stupid, it's just the drugged up X-Play writers, they're coming off something foreign when they write that stuff up.

If you're ever seen her or Adam on other shows on G4 you'd see they're more serious, they joke around alot like you see on mostly everything on TV nowadays.

She is pretty hot and from that photo she seems to have decent figure as well.

Posted by Master Chief 12

[Font=Tahoma][Size=2][Color=Orange]I think Morgan Webb is pretty hot. And you can't say she's stupid because of what the lameass writers make her say on T.V. Yes the writers make the actors/actresses of G4 do stupid stuff.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Posted by Klarth

Morgan Webb is, like, Celine Dion. But ugly.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting Fate: G4 paid-to-be-a-geek, I believe.

Morgan Webb was part of TechTV's lineup long before G4 came into the picture. She was one of the regulars on "The Screen Savers" back when that show (and that whole network) was actually worth watching.
She was quite "geeky" back then and a far cry from the uber-sex symbol she's become now.

As for X-Play, it was a much better show before the G4 merge. They didn't have all those corny jokes and annoying celebrity pop-up voice impersonations in every review, with the talking puppet and crap. When they did make a joke, it was actually "on-topic" (and funny, believe it or not).

As for all you angst-filled "Adam Sessler critics", remember this... It's his "job" to act that way.
Back when Adam hosted Extended Play (remember that show?), he was much more serious, spoke in a more official tone, and actually gave the impression that he possessed some amount of intelligence.
Now he's become a human farce (but he's really not the one to blame for that).

But this is supposed to be about Morgan Webb and her "hotness", so I will agree to that (and not just because I have really low standards either).

Quoting The Judge: I would recieve sexual favors from here any day of the week.

From here? You mean... from VG Chat? From board members?
Is that a "typo"? You meant HER right? Morgan Webb?

No? Okay maybe you did mean from "here"?
My mistake.

Posted by boomstick

Quoting ZEN: Morgan Webb was part of TechTV's lineup long before G4 came into the picture. She was one of the regulars on "The Screen Savers" back when that show (and that whole network) was actually worth watching.
She was quite "geeky" back then and a far cry from the uber-sex symbol she's become now.

Uber-sex symbol, what the hell, you say that because she possed for a few shots in a bikini or skimpy clothes, if every woman who did that was considered a sex symbol this world would be filled with sex symbols.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting boomstick: Uber-sex symbol, what the hell, you say that because she possed for a few shots in a bikini or skimpy clothes, if every woman who did that was considered a sex symbol this world would be filled with sex symbols.

No, because not every woman would be perceived as a "sex symbol" just based on what she wears or how she poses for pictures. (You're quick to jump on a few casually placed words.)
That comment is referring to the general concensus of how Morgan is all "hot" and stuff. She's definitely considered a "sex symbol" by a mass populous in the geek and gamer community (whether you agree/disagree or both/neither).

This has nothing to do with "every woman".

So nyaaah!

Posted by boomstick

Quoting ZEN: No, because not every woman would be perceived as a "sex symbol" just based on what she wears or how she poses for pictures. (You're quick to jump on a few casually placed words.)
That comment is referring to the general concensus of how Morgan is all "hot" and stuff. She's definitely considered a "sex symbol" by a mass populous in the geek and gamer community (whether you agree/disagree or both/neither).

This has nothing to do with "every woman".

So nyaaah!

So, because she's considered hot by the gamer and geek population that makes her a sex symbol is what you're saying?

Posted by Fate

Um, hello? Am I the only one that thinks she's not pretty or hot? I don't care if she's a gamer!

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Fate: Um, hello? Am I the only one that thinks she's not pretty or hot? I don't care if she's a gamer!

don't tell them that. they'll lose hope.

Posted by Pit

I'm pretty much "meh" on her, doesn't mean I won't do her if I had the chance.

Posted by Jim Rome

Quoted post: Am I the only one that thinks she's not pretty or hot?

Nope.

And Jim, that just made her look worse. Once again, her thighs are a little odd, and her face is freaky. And that top make her chest took very unflattering.

Posted by Fate

To her credit, she's cute.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]Um, hello? Am I the only one that thinks she's not pretty or hot? I don't care if she's a gamer!

Evidently not. I don't think she's anything special.

Posted by ZEN

Quoting boomstick: So, because she's considered hot by the gamer and geek population that makes her a sex symbol is what you're saying?

That would pretty much be the intended message.
"Considered."

Posted by Axis

She's cute, but that's it.

Quoted post: To her credit, she's cute.

Eh, not really. Maybe if she appeared a bit more conservative, but no.

Posted by I Love Yuna 69

i agree but i don't feel like putting up a picture of her

Posted by sniper

omg guyz she's not morbidly obese and !!! she plays video games for money gold omg

Posted by darkwhispers

She appears to be the smarter one compared to some of the things Sessler does in those skits.[/size][/font]

well DUH, you don't see morgan going and stapling herself in the crotch, now do you?

Posted by darkwhispers

She appears to be the smarter one compared to some of the things Sessler does in those skits.

well DUH, you don't see morgan going and stapling herself in the crotch, now do you?

Posted by Aioros

Quoting Fate: To her credit, she's cute.

[COLOR=Yellow]Why you so jealous woman?[/COLOR]:D

Posted by boomstick

Quoting ZEN: That would pretty much be the intended message.
"Considered."

Is that what your defination of a sex symbol is?

So, because say, Nicole Kidman is considered hot by the movie-going public, she's a sex symbol, that's an extremely light way of being a sex symbol of any degree.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=sex%20symbol

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Vampiro: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=sex%20symbol

Huh, I always thought a sex symbol would be someone who's considered to flant thier sexuality public, I mean not like posing for bikini shots or anything, but a people like Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton who go out of thier way to show off thier sexuality.

Well, nevermind ZEN, I guess textbook def. proves me wrong.

Posted by Fate

OMG she has no sex appeal.

Another Morgan Webb pic.

[url=http://www.vbulletin.com] [/url]

Posted by boomstick

Quoting VirtualRealityZone: Another Morgan Webb pic.

That is what I would consider to be more sex symbol-type behavior.

Posted by Fate

She looks like the type of girl to be pretty while being natural, not with makeup as she is in those pictures.

She looks like Davey Havok from AFI.

Except, he looks better :(

Posted by Fate

LOLOLOOOL