Jesse, you're not funny.

Posted by Klarth

http://vgchat.com/member.php?u=8395621

ahem.

Posted by Jesse Smith

What about it. It's the (wacko) username. Been around for months. You need help. :D:D:D

Posted by Acheron

Just set that account's rep to 666 and EVERYONE will be happy.

Posted by speedemon35

What the??? OK now i'm confused....

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Edit: On a second though, **** this game. :)

Posted by Hyper

Username hack, it displays the username of whoever sees it if you don't understand. It's freaking stupid.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Hyper: Username hack, it displays the username of whoever sees it if you don't understand. It's freaking stupid.

Indeed it is.

Posted by speedemon35

That would make more sense now...I htough Jesse only played that trick with the Super admin thing. But then again I saw his post saying it was the speedemon35 username and I got confused. I wondered if it was it directed at me or something because it was my username after all or did anyone else see it as speedemon35.

Posted by Hyper

You can easily check that by logging out. If it was the hack, it'll show "Unregistered." That, or you could ask someone. Oh, and you can't check it by logging out in blogs or in the Message Board Stuff category forums because they're disabled for guests. :)

Posted by Echo

I saw this a few days ago and pointed it out to Speedfreak. Doesn't bother me.

Posted by Chronic

Hey Im Chronic.

Posted by Axis

Quoting Echo: Doesn't bother me.

Posted by Darth Vader

I think this is very much funny. Jesse Smith is a very funny guy!

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Darth Vader: I think this is very much funny. Jesse Smith is a very funny guy!

The only thing worse than being someone's puppet is being one to someone who doesn't give a damn about you as an individual. Get a life. :)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Chronic: Hey Im Chronic.

sup chronic, i'm majesty

And yeah, the thing is, Jesse - You only gave that account 65,000 posts and *** knows how much rep (along with a 1995 reg date) a short while ago. Irritates people while they're trying to browse the member list.

Posted by higbvuyb

Posted by Chronic

Quoting Majesty: sup chronic, i'm majesty

Nice to meet you.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Linkman: The only thing worse than being someone's puppet is being one to someone who doesn't give a damn about you as an individual. Get a life. :)

He's less of a man than a machine, don't think he can do that if he wanted. Kickin' avatar, by the way.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Majesty: You only gave that account 65,000 posts and *** knows how much rep (along with a 1995 reg date) a short while ago.

There's a reason I have him/her all that. No, I won't say what it is!!! Hopefully one day I'll have that account exactly how I want it with every thing 'working'!!!! No, I won't explain that!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by G-Sides

I sense that Jesse has some sort of plans for a bot in the future with that account :(.

Posted by Jesse Smith

:D:D:D Worse than that.... :D:D:D

Posted by Hyper

Jesse, it isn't that hard ;)

Posted by Jesse Smith

er what's not that hard??!!! :D:D:D