Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I heard this game was one of the best GBA games.

Who has played it?

Is it a good game?

Is it worth my money?

Posted by solarphoenix990

I have this game and it is a really good game. It is one of my favorite gameboy games. I already beat it and im trying to beat it again on a harder mode than easy. I think that it would be worth your money but then again everybody has a different opinion.

Posted by lina

hy

Posted by CRONOfrog9

It was a good game, if you liked the first one buy this one, it only adds more to the fun. I believe it is worth the money.

Posted by streak101

i got the game and i'm hooked. if u think the first one is hard in ch.5 of the second one its hard enough just to keep one character alive and get the myrimidon Joshua! hey any fire emblem sacred stone forums out there?

Posted by Necrololicon

Quoting streak101: i got the game and i'm hooked. if u think the first one is hard in ch.5 of the second one its hard enough just to keep one character alive and get the myrimidon Joshua! hey any fire emblem sacred stone forums out there?

If you found chapter 5 hard, you won't get past 12, or 15. I'm not sure how you let everyone die in 5, as I finished the game without a single death.

Posted by felty

What type of game is it? RTS, Turn based, etc?

Posted by Tails

It would be turn based, I suppose. And here's a tip (or a cheap shot. Your choice). Use the arenas A LOT whenever you get the chance! 2 reasons. 1) You can beef up your guys early and 2) Make a ton of gold early in the game! You will never have to worry about not having enough money again! Becareful, though, because if you guy gets knocked out in the arena, their gone! ...You probably knew that already. Anyway, check the battle ahead of time when they tell you who your up against. If you think you can take em, fight! If you think you'll be killed in one turn, reset your game and go on to your next turn and try again. Also, when fighting, don't be afraid to retreat. It won't do you much good to have an army full of dead people!

...Well... that was a spoiler. Oh well. I hope that proves useful!

Posted by Shade

It's a fun game, but be warned. Both Chapter 13's are annoying to the point where you want to kill yourself.

Posted by rudybaga2

this was easy in the beginning until chap 14 it took me like 4 months to get past the boss and keep regenerating him self then i got ****ed and threw the game at my cat. i wouldnt say it was one of the best but it is defenatly worth buying

Posted by Riku

i have a question. im in chapter 13 and i just got gerik and tethys. ive been using marissa and she is a level 17 myrmidon. i need to know how many of each type of class advancement item there is. like how many HERO CRESTS!!! i cant decide if i want to advance marissa or gerik. HELP!!!

Posted by Ant

http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/game/921183.html get

Posted by rudybaga2

the chap where the boss keeps regenerating is p*ssing me off anyone no where i can find a review or FAQ where i can beet this dude .seth is almost dead and with all the other charecters they die by the time i get to him. if i have to ill go to arena but if theres a easy way someone tell me

Posted by Darksong X

Quoting Riku: i have a question. im in chapter 13 and i just got gerik and tethys. ive been using marissa and she is a level 17 myrmidon. i need to know how many of each type of class advancement item there is. like how many HERO CRESTS!!! i cant decide if i want to advance marissa or gerik. HELP!!!

Advance both of them. You get three Hero Crests normally and you can buy them from secret shops for 10K a piece.

Posted by Riku

what does con do

Posted by Zeta

CON is a unit's weight, pretty much. It effects who you can rescue. You won't be able to rescue a unit with a higher CON than the unit you're using.

Just press Select on a stat to see what it's for.

Posted by Riku

i didnt go to either of the secret shops in the story mode during the missions. is there another way i can get to them?

Posted by Zeta

I don't know. Maybe if you're lucky and a group of monsters appears in the areas where the shops are, but I think monsters can't appear in towns/castles/whatev.

Posted by Riku

ok well just for the record if you dont go to secret shops during story mode they will show up on the map during creature campaign. all you need to have is the member card( and you will want to have gotten the silver card) to have access.

i read somewhere on gamefaqs that there is a way to make your ewan ross and amelia go to classes called super pupil super journeyman and super recruit. how do you get the option to make this class change?

Posted by Zeta

Beat the game twice; once on Eirika's route, once on Ephraim's route. On your third playthrough & every playthrough after that they should be able to become Super Trainee/Pupil/Whatever.

Posted by Roger S Huxley

Quoting streak101: hey any fire emblem sacred stone forums out there?

Its not a Sacred Stones Forum, but Its a General Fire Emblem Forum. Its Great.

http://s7.invisionfree.com/FESS/

Posted by Ichigo54

A really helpful tip: sell master seals for 10k. Then buy 2 regular class items from the secret shop (w/ silver card)

Also, what are benefits of super classes?