Gameboy Game Collection

Posted by gamecorner

List the games you have for any type of Game Boy.

My collection:

GBA
Onimusha Tactics
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Ruby
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Mega Man Battle Network 4
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror
E-Reader

Gameboy Color
R-TYPE DX

Gameboy
Pokemon Red
Earthworm Jim
Mega Man 1
Sneaky Snakes
Alleyway
Super Mario Land

Posted by coromoro

Click the smiley. [url=http://users.ign.com/collection/coromoro1?showAsOthersSeeIt=1&objType=1&lid=1]:)[/url]

Posted by Bubblez

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Legend of Zelda (Classic NES Series)
Final Fantasy - Dawn Of Souls
Sword Of Mana
Classic NES Series: Castlevania

I also have some old Gameboy games, I'm going to post them later.

Posted by Kit

[Color=Darkred]Gameboy/ Gameboy color: 398 (Cant be bothered to list them all)

GBA:
Legend of Zelda: Minish cap
Megaman Battle Network 3: White
NES classics: Bomberman
Mario Kart Super Circuit
CastleVania
Spyro: Season of Ice
Street Fighter Turbo Revival
James Pond[/color]

Posted by inequity

Sonic advance 1
sonic advance 2
sonic advance 3
Zelda a link to the past
pokemon ruby
mario vs donkeykong
kirby and the amazing mirror
f zero
wario ware
banjo kazooie GR

Posted by Angerion the Brave

GAMEBOY ORIGINAL:

Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Gold
Super Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
Wario Land 2
Mega Man in Wily's Revenge
Mega Man IV
The Legend of Zelda Link's awakening
Tamagochi
Fist of the North Star
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend II
Metroid II Return of Samus
Kirby's Dream Land
Harvest Moon 2

GAMEBOY COLOUR:

Pokemon Crystal
Mega Man Xtreme 2
Xtreme Sports
Lufia the Legend Returns
The Legend of Zelda Oricle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda Oricle of Seasons
Perfect Dark
Mario Golf
Harvest Moon 3
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Tara's Quest
Dragon Warrior III

GAMEBOY ADVANCED:

Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire II
Mega Man Battle Networks
Mega Man Battle Networks 2
Mega Man Battle Networks 3: White
Mega Man Battle Networks 3: Blue
Mega Man Battle Networks 4: Blue Moon
Mega Man & Bass
Mega Man Zero
Mega Man Zero 2
Zone of the Enders the Fist of Mars
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Golden Sun
Golden Sun the Lost Age
Mario Kart super Circut
Super Mario Bros Advanced Super Mario World 2
148 in 1
Metroid Fusion

Posted by legov8

Original:
Game & Watch Gallery
Game Boy Camera

Advance:
Demon Driver
Hot Wheels Velocity X
Monster Jam Maximum Destruction
Nascar Heat 2000
Super Mario Advance
Tweety & The Magic Gems.

Posted by Map42892

some a#^!%#e named shawn guilbault stole my gameboy case, being the poor snot nosed SOB he is. I only got...

Pokemon Saphire
SMA2
Mario& Luigi
Golden Sun
GS2
Treasure Planet
FF1&2
Sonic Pinball

Just last month I heard he's living with hippies in north Canada...

Posted by Spinal

My small collection of original gb games
Zelda
Tetris
Donkey Kong Land

yeah, i only got those 3 games left... but they are all grate tho. i also have 2 gb, one original with box and manual and one black with box and manual.

Oh yeah i got a link kable too and one ac adapter.

Posted by loony636

Here is my Gameboy collection:

Final Fantasy Advanced
Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
Mario Tennis
Men in Black
Men in Black 2
Spider-Man and the X-Men - Arcade's Revenge
X-Men Mutant Academy
Yoda Stories
Zelda Oracle of Ages
Zelda Oracle of Seasons
Bart Simpson's Escape from Camp Deadly
Bomberman Quest
Cubix
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Green (Special Japanese Version)
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Crystal
Mulan
Dr.Mario
Extreme Ghostbusters
Gex 3 - Deep Pocket Gecko
Gex - Enter the Gecko
Indiano Jones and the Last Crusade
Lego Racers
Mairo - Six Gold Coins
Mairo and Yoshi
Metroid 2 - Return of Samus
Mortal Combat 3
Monsters Inc
Monster Rancher Explorer
Pokemon Pinball
Power Rangers Time Force
Shamus
Sonic 7
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Mr Game and Watch - Games Gallery

Here is my Gameboy advance collection:
Bomber man
Megaman Battle Network 1
Megaman Battle Network 2
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 3
Megaman Battle Network 4 Red Sun
Megaman Battle Network 4 Blue Moon
Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Mario Advance
Rayman Advance
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Spyro Season of Ice
Game Shark (does this count?)
Sonic Advance
Star Wars Jedi Power Battles
Crash Bandicoot
The Legend of Zelda -Classic Nes
Beyblade vs Force
Golden Sun
Guilty Gear X - Advance Edition
Harry Potter and the Prisioner of Azkaban
Harvest Moon
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
Pokemon Emerald
Pokemon Fire Red
Sonic Battle X
Sword of Mana
The Legend of Zelda, The Minish Cap
Metroid Zero Mission
Zelda - The Four Swords
Zoids Legacy
Final Fantasy 1 and 2
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance
Metroid Fusion
Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow

That's it I think!

Posted by Kertzkyll

Game Boy Color
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Crystal
***zilla (this says G-o-d-zilla...but there r those lil *** things there 4 some reason...)
Army
Donkey Kong Land
Donkey Kong Country

GBA
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Sapphire
Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 2
I Spy
Dragon Tales

Posted by Xero

My collection would be:

Gameboy (not color): Mortal combat
All finalfantasy games
Gameboy color: All pokemon games
Kirbyland
GBA: Final fantasy 1&2 dawn of souls
Scooby doo
Dragonball Z
Treasure planet
Yu-gi-oh
DS: Super mario DS
Metroid.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Well, I just bought my GBA a little while ago, so:

Dragon Warrior
Classic NES Series: Super Mario Bros.
Crash Bandicoot: The Big Adventure
Golden Sun
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Sonic Advance
Spyro: Season of Ice
Spyro: Season of Flame
Spyro: Attack of the Rhynocs
Sword of Mana
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Fall of the Footclan
Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Zelda: Link's Awakening
Zelda: Minish Cap

I plan on buying quite a few more games in the future.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I don't have many GameBoy games anymore, because I gave some of them away, but here's the full list:

GameBoy Advance:
Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge
Dual Masters: Limited Edition
F-Zero: GP Legend
Golden Sun
Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga
Namco Collection
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul
Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgame$
Wario Ware Inc.: Twisted

GameBoy Color:
Star Wars: Yoda Stories
Wario Land II

GameBoy:
Donkey Kong
Game & Watch Gallery
Pok

Posted by Text Attraction

GameBoy Original

Donkey Kong two (I'm pretty sure)
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Blue
Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening
Kirby's Dreamland
Game and Watch Gallery 1
Tamagotchi (Free from my best friend's sister)

GameBoy Color

Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon crystal (Though my friend hasn't given it back yet)
Pokemon pinball
Wario Land II
Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening DX
Legend of Zelda Oracle of seasons
Rayman (something or other...)
Monster Rancher battle card
Pokemon Trading card game
Game and watch Gallery 2
Game and watch Gallery 3
Kirby's Dream land Two
Hamtaro: Ham hams Unite (stfu.)
Mario Tennis
Monster Rancher Explrorer
Donkey Kong Land
All the power puff girl games (That my aunt bought me btw =) )
*forgeting tons, but I'll edit later*

GameBoy Advance

Game and Watch gallery 4
Wario Ware (original)
Monster Rancher advance
Monster Rancher advance 2
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Leaf green
*Insert all the mario re-creations here*
Lengend of Zelda, The Minish Cap
Mario and Luigi, Super star saga
Golden Sun
Final Fantasy tactics advance
Final FantasyI&II, Dawn of Souls
Hamtaro: Ham Ham Heartbreak
*forgetting tons*

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

Pokemon Trading Card Game
Pokemon Gold
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon FireRed
Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages
Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons
Heroes of Might and Magic
Star Wars
Killer Instinct
Super Mario World

Posted by James

GBA
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
DragonBall Z: Legacy of Goku II
X-Men: (Something or other)

Game Boy Color
Pokemon Gold

Game Boy
I can't be bothered to remeber them all

Tetris
Qix
Mario World 2
Metroid 2:Return of Samus
Some basketball game

--
Hopefully Emerald today.

Posted by mr roff

I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.I've never actually played an MMOG (I'm assuming MMORPG), but I've played my friends accounts for a couple hours (WorldofWarcraft). To be honest, they don't actually grab me all that well. I wanna try out Guild Wars and some others that are comign out like Auto Assualt, but I hate that first I gotta spend 50 bucks, then a subscription (not Guild Wars I know), just to find out if I'll even like the game. Like I know people who've bought games and they've either sucked or not gotten enough attention to keep updating and what not.

Even with WoW, it seems like the same thing over and over again and a very limited amount of things that your character can do. I do wanna check out City of Villians though.

Posted by Romani

Rate my games.

Pokemon Saphire
Legend of Zelda: Link to the past
Legend of Zelda:classic NES
Spyro: Season of flame
Frogger's journey: the forgotten relic
Sword of Mana
DbZ: Legacy of Goku
DBZ: Taiketsu
Golden sun: the lost age
Riviera: The Promised land

I got 2 more games but i forgot the rest.

Posted by inequity

Pokemon Saphire - Great game
Legend of Zelda: Link to the past - excellent
Legend of Zelda classic - Very nice
Spyro - average game I suppose. Ok.
Froggers Journey - Not a big frogger game. Bad.
Sword of mana - Very nice
DBZ LOG - Reasonable game. Good.
DBZ: Taiketsu - Never played.
Riviera - Eh... not the best RPG for GBA

7 out of 10

Posted by Xqars

Game Boy Advance
The Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
Metroid Fusion (The best GBA game in my opinion)
Metroid Zero Mission
Super Mario Advance
Super Mario World
The Hobbit
Yoshi's Island

Game Boy Color
Pokemon Crystal

Gameboy
Super Mario Land
Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Gold

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I've got a few more, since my last post:

GameBoy Advance
Dual Masters: Limited Edition
F-Zero: GP Legend
Golden Sun
Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga
Namco Museum
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap
Yu-Gi-Oh! The Eternal Duelist Soul
Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Microgame$
Wario Ware Inc.: Twisted

GameBoy & GameBoy Color
Bo Jackson
Bubsy 2
Donkey Kong
Game & Watch Gallery
Kirby Dream Land
Megaman
Pok

Posted by CS Ryan

Game Boy
Pokemon Blue
Pokemon Red
Pokemon Silver
Pokemon Trading Card Game
Super Mario Land
Tetris
Kirby's Dream Land

Game Boy Advance
MegaMan Battle Network
MegaMan Battle Network 2
MegaMan Battle Network 3 Blue
MegaMan Battle Network 3 White
MegaMan Battle Network 4 Red Sun
MegaMan Battle Network 5 Team ProtoMan
MegaMan Battle Chip Challenge
MegaMan Zero
MegaMan Zero 2
MegaMan Zero 3
MegaMan Zero 4
Boktai 2: Solar Boy Django
Pokemon Ruby
Pokemon FireRed
Pokemon Emerald
Sonic Battle
Yu-Gi-Oh! Worldwide Edition: Stairway to the Destined Duel
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Golden Sun
Metroid Fusion

Posted by GameMiestro

For the GBA, I have:
Metroid Fusion
Metroid: Zero Mission (best GBA game ever)
Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Fire Red
Pokemon Leaf Green
Super Mario World
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Final Fantasy Tactics: Advance
Super Mario Bros. NES remake
X-Men: Apocalypse

About all I can think of...

Posted by junior senior

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/ShakeItBrother/148_4894.jpg

I'm missing a couple of things, like my other GameBoy and two games or so.

Posted by NFSMW6

lol i only have 3 games madden 2002 and thps3 and namco museum

Posted by Colonel

ADVANCED:
Harvest moon: Friends of Mineral town
Harvest moon: More friends of mineral town
Megeman BN 03
Megaman BN 04
Megaman BN 05
Metriod Prime Fusions
Pokemon Saphire
GTAA
Megaman Zero 4

COLOUR
pokemon Red
pokemon pinball
pokemon silver
pokemon gold
pokemon blue
Bad fur Day

Posted by Keael

All I have is Megaman 1 and Mario: 6 Golden Coins for the original gameboy.

Posted by Dog

all i have is nothing. i own a game boy advance, but don't own any games. i tried to sell it but the back was broken so they wouldn't take it, and the second time i tried they didn't take it because the back was a different colour :grrr:

Posted by Colonel

stop complaining sean

Posted by DE_IThurtz

Quoting gamecorner: List the games you have for any type of Game Boy.

My collection:

GBA
Onimusha Tactics
Pokemon Leaf Green
Pokemon Ruby
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Mega Man Battle Network 4
E-Reader

Gameboy Color
R-TYPE DX

Gameboy
Pokemon Red
Earthworm Jim
Mega Man 1
Sneaky Snakes
Alleyway
Super Mario Land

Wahts ur D2 accnt?????

Posted by Max Mouse

Gameboy Advance:
Super Dodgeball Advance
Super Mario Advance 2-Super Mario World
Tactics Ogre-The Knight of Lodis
The Legend Of Zelda-A Link To the Past
Street Fight Alpha 3 Upper
Banjo-kazooie-Grunty's Revenge
Sonic Battle
Sonic Advance 3
Yugioh- Reshef of Destruction
Dragonball Z Buu's Fury
WWE-Survivor Series
Kingdom Hearts- Chain of Memories
Banjo Pilot
The Legend of Zelda- The Minish Cap
Yugioh 7 Trials to Glory 2005
Mario Party Advance
Pokemon Emerald
Dragon Ball Advance Adventure
Teen Titans
Gunstar Super Heroes
Mario Tennis Advance Power Tour
Yugioh Ultimate Masters 2006
DragonBall Z Legacy of Goku
Dragoball Z Legacy of Goku 2
Dragonball Z supersonic warriors
Yugioh GX Duel Academy
Naruto Ninja Council

Posted by Samusfreak

I love and have at home:

Game Boy & Game Boy Color-games I have at home:
Wario Land 1 and 2
Pokemon Red, Blue, Silver (from my sister), Crystal
Super Mario
Super Mario Bros. Deluxe
Final Fantasy III
Mr. Game & Watch Gallery 1

Game Boy Advance-games I have here at home:
Donkey Kong Country 1,2 and 3
Yoshi Island 3
Pokemon Sapphire
Zelda A Link to the Past
Wario Land 4
Mario Party Advance
Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland

I don't have a lot, because my sisters friend was stealing games from me. I really loved and I still want back Game Boy games like Donkey Kong 3, Super Mario 2 and much more from this person.

Posted by SL8#

COOL send me a message look for the name sl8#

Posted by Buhnz_O'Steele

Paperboy
Pokemon gold/ruby/blue/did have yellow but some bastard stole it
kingdom hearts chain of whatever
metroid fusion~man i love this game
FFTA
donkey kong 2
i know i have a few others but i just dont remember

Posted by Angerion the Brave

ORIGINAL

Super Mario Land 2 Six Golden Coins
Super Mario Land 3 Wario Land
Metroid II Return of Samus
Final Fantasy Legend
Final Fantasy Legend II
Harvest Moon 2
Tamagochi
Battletoads
Megaman in Wily's Revenge
Megaman III
Megaman IV
PokeMon Blue
PokeMon Red
PokeMon Yellow
PokeMon Silver
PokeMon Gold
Revelations The Demon Slayer
Fist of the North Star
Kirby's Dream Land
Wario Land II
The Legend of Zelda Link's Awakening

COLOUR

PokeMon Crystal
Harvest Moon 3 GBC
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons
Megaman Xtreme 2
Xtreme Sports
Lufia The Legend Returns
Perfect Dark
Mario Golf
Dragon Warrior III
Dragon Warrior Monsters 2 Quest of Cody

ADVANCED

PokeMon Ruby
PokeMon Sapphire
PokeMon Emerald
PokeMon Fire Red
PokeMon Leaf Green
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced
Final fantasy IV Advanced
Final Fantasy V Advanced
Final Fantasy VI Advanced
Breath of Fire
Breath of Fire II
Sword of Mana
Zone of the Enders The Fist of MArs
Golden Sun
Golden Sun the Lost Age
Tony Hawks Pro Skater 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo Revival
Megaman Battle Networks
Megaman Battle Networks 2
Megaman Battle Networks 3 White
Megaman Battle Networks 3 Blue
Megaman Battle Networks 4 Blue Moon
Megaman Battle Networks 5 Team Protoman
Megaman Zero
Megaman Zero 2
Megaman Zero 3
Megaman & Bass
Metroid Fusion
Mario Kart Super Circuit

DS

Final fantasy III
Nintendogs
Children of Mana
Star Wars Lethal Alliance
Magical Kingdoms
New Super Mario Bros
Super Mario 64 DS
Super Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing Wide World

Posted by Slade

Game Boy Advance:

Sword of Mana
Megaman Zero 2
Yggdra Union
Golden Sun 2

And that's it. I always sell off a game as soon as I beat it(except for GS2- I need the transfer code). It's even more pathetic because I have a DS. :(

Posted by Creedence

So far I have:
Advance-
MMBN3Blue
Pokemon Emerald
MegaMan Zero
MegaMan Zero 2
Color-
Dragon Warrior Monsters (really have to reccomend this game, sucked though)

Well, thats all, someone recomend me some, I plan on doing some shopping

Posted by clearlytheman

I only have
Original Super mario brother
Final Fantasy 1-2
Final fantasy IV
Final fantasy V
Final fantasy VI
Supermario world
Dragon warrior 3 (GBC)

Posted by moood_7oooda

Game Boy

Posted by The Hate

Donkey Kong
Pokemon r,b,y,g,s
mario 6 golden rings. Never could beat the last level.

Posted by wiifreak

gameboy original:
looney toons collection
mortal kombat 3
street figther 2
super mario landwarioland
tiny toon
gameboy color:
super mario
pokemon blue
tetris
legend of zelda:something
game boy advance:
tekken advance
mission impossdible 2
super mario advsnce 2,3,4
need for speed:undergground 2,most wanted,carbon
looney toons:back in action
yu-yu kahusho
driv3r
f-1
sega rally
legend of zelda four swords
i'l get it more

nintendo 4 life

Posted by Nataki

Gameboy/Gameboy Color:
1. Pokemon TCG
2. Pokemon Silver
3. Mario Land
4. Mario Land 2: Six Golden Coins
5. Super Mario Deluxe
6. Mickey Mouse racing (sister's)
7. Spongebob Something-or-other (sister's)
8. Pokemon Yellow

Gameboy Advance:
1. Super Mario Advance
2. Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
3. Super Mario Advance 3: Yoshi's island
4. Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3
5. Mario & Luigi; Superstar Saga
6. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
7. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
8. Yoshi Topsy-Turvy
9. Wario Land 4
10. Sonic Advance+Sonic Pinball Party
11. Sonic Advance 2
12. Sonic Advance 3
13. Sonic Battle
14. Sonic the Hedgehog Genesis
15. Pokemon Emerald
16. Pokemon Ruby
17. Pokemon Sapphire
18. Pokemon Leafgreen
19. Pokemon Firered
20. YuYu Hakusho thing (sister's)
21. Sega Mega Collection
22. Spyro 2: Season of Flame
23. Spyro Double Pak (Spyro SOFlame and SOIce)
24. The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginnig
25. Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

(I have a feeling I'm missing a few...)

Posted by dinkous

if anyone wants to know how to clone a Pokemon in G/S/C, visit my page.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ds
pkmn
diamond
pearl
platinum
mariocarts
Pokemon blue rescue team
GBC
pkmn
blue
red
silver