H.I.M or CKY?

Posted by Disturbed_one

Just wondering which band you like better H.I.M or CKY personally i like H.I.M better but CKY isnt too far behind

Posted by Sapphire Rose

They're both about dead equal in my book. Not the best bands ever, but good none-the-less.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Another stupid comparison.

Neither.

Posted by Acheron

Since I have no idea who CKY is, I'll go with them.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I worked with a couple of guys that had heartagrams tattooed on their forearms, so it goes without saying that they forced me to listen to H.I.M. I believe that I liked one song and that was it. I gave them a shot, I really did, but I still didn't care for them. It's just not the type of music I enjoy at all, and the whole 'love metal' concept is entirely retarded.

I've heard CKY one time and I wasn't at a point where I could remember what it sounded like. I think I might have enjoyed it, if only for background music that I could never take seriously.

I'm going with neither because I dislike one and can't remember the other.

Posted by Hyper

CKy, only because of the DVD's of that name. I do not listen to the music of either band, though.

Posted by Prince Redon

I've never heard either, but my friend is a real big fan of both...I've seen one of them on Viva La Bam, because Bam's brother is the drummer for CKY...

Posted by Klarth

I was marginally fond of HIM a while back. Now I really couldn't care less, and as for CKY... Icky.

Posted by Chronic

I like both but I like CKY more because Ive never really heard a *bad* song by them. With HIM I only like, like 3 or 4 songs.

Posted by Sean Fury

I only like one of H.I.M.'s songs, and a couple CKY songs (which are the ones that appeared in the THPS games, "Sink Into the Underground" and "96 Quite Bitter Beings") and those two songs are excellent.

Posted by Piggy101

CKY cuz of their movies and their song Freestyle Chinese Rap :)

Posted by bazariah

i go with cky, i got the albums and i love all of their music... i got the him albums too but i prefer cky out of the two

Posted by Richaod

Haven't heard any CKY. HIM are a bit overly emotional, but Ville Valo's a decent vocalist, and it's nice and melodic.

The heartagram idea is pretty inventive, but guys with heartagram tattoos are almost certainly going for the "sensitive bad boy" approach, and are, in my opinion, to be avoided.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Another stupid comparison.

Neither.

cue eff tee

Posted by Klarth

qft? wha

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Majesty: qft? wha

QFT = quoted for truth

Posted by Coma_White

Quoting MetalVox~55: QFT = quoted for truth

In that case double it up. QFT.

Posted by kaseyrocks

they both are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by segashadow128gcn

H.I.M by so much its not even funny, i just have really never enjoyed CKY as much as i have enjoyed H.I.M