Fixing the eyeshades

Posted by VirtualLife

Hi, just got my first Virtual Boy system. I boughtit from a guy in Florida. very nice, got five games so far.. But now to the question.. I have some scratchs on my eyeshades.. anyone have any idea how to get them away.. I am thinking of polish them with som display polish that are avaible for cellphones ??

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

I'd like to say welcome to the VIRTUAL BOY universe! lol

Anyway, are you talking about the black eyeshade? Or are you talking about the main unit?

Posted by inequity

I beleive he's talking about the part you look into.

Do the scratches on the eyeshades really get in the way of gameplay? Unless it does, I see no reason to get rid of them.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

OHHHHHHHH

Hmmm... if the scratches REALLY interfere with the gameplay then I suggest you just buy a new main unit. You can buy a main unit very very cheap on eBay.

Posted by VirtualLife

hehe okej.. Yeah I mean the main unit.. take easy pal, a new system for me and all these new words

Posted by lameboyadvance

Don't know if this would work, but you could try the stuff they use to fix scratched CD/DVDs.

...But I also suggest just getting a new (or at least better) one. If you buy a bundle of eBay, you could get some more games, as well as the ability to use your existing unit as spare parts for your new one. ;)

Posted by poop

i dont no what u are talking about but i can flip my eyes over is that good

Posted by poop

i think u can go over them with a marker