De-blog loony636?

Posted by Raptor

The blog hardly gets any activity at all, it's a stupid blog, and loony636 is a moron who appears to be annoying plenty of members. I feel he deserves a disciplinary banning for at least a couple of weeks. I say yes.

Posted by Hyper

Yes. He really needs a ban.

Posted by Klarth

Isn't it co-modded by entitywhatever? I say we just remove him from moderating it, and let the decent member keep his blog.

Posted by Corrupt

yes please :)

and .entity// has already stated that he didn't want the blog anymore, so there's no use in keeping it at all

Posted by Ant

Death to ze blog!

Posted by Iris

Um, yeah. Although I disagree with the only two weeks part, Rapty. :(
Let's try and tackle psp next, then Special E...
He makes no contributions, complains about his rep, and, well, posts stupid stuff! There's no reason he should be able to post, he's not even good entertainment.

Posted by Jesse Smith

But, but, but...we need n00bies!!!! pze have compassion 4 him!!!! pze know ban him!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

ok deblog him

Posted by Hyper

IT IS DONE.

Posted by Corrupt

think i should ban him now? or did you guys want to make a poll on that first?

Posted by Hyper

It requires no poll, sir. Do us all a favor :)

Posted by Corrupt

well, okay... i banned him for two months. i wasn't exactly sure if i should have perma-banned him or not, so that's why it's only two months for now. if the majority of the people really think he should be perma-banned, then he shall be. so, yeah guys... feel free to speak up.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Um, I thought you didn't want to be a Super Mod!!! THAT'S why I never try to de-mod people, because they really do want to keep there power!!!! er three days would of been good enough for him to learn. :(:( *Hopes he PMs me.* :D

Posted by Corrupt

nah, jesse... it's more like i've realized that since you're not going to de-mod me right away, i might as well do something. i still plan on getting my mod powers removed soon enough, don't worry :)

Posted by The Judge

Ban without mercy, without remorse.

Posted by sabre

I wouldn't have perma'd.

Posted by Corrupt

Yeah, I honestly don't think he should be perma-banned. I think two months is a long enough time.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I vote two days. :D

Posted by Klarth

We don't.

Posted by The Judge

Seconded.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Majesty: We don't.

Who ever banned him sure did!!!!! :D