Thunder Clash Clan Battle --Preparations

Posted by Crono

All righty so far we've got myself, Echo, Luna, and Fury in this. I'm waiting on responbses from Trix and Arian right now, gonna check in a couple minutes. But either way...state what character you'll be using, and also state who you want to take on. Fury wants ss-j, and Divine Knight is mine, hopefully. We've been itching to battle long enough. So Echo and Luna, you two get next choice, and then Arian and Trix will have to fend for themselves with who's left....I'll be using Crono, of course.

Posted by Sean Fury

I will take on Ss-j, and I believe that Sayian Sean Fury needs to stretch his arms. If you all haven't noticed, I posted a history for my Sean Fury, that kinda helps make my profiles make sense =)

Posted by TrickyPockets

I'm in... I'm not quite sure what I'm doing or anything exactly, but I'm in. Oh yeah, this is 'Trix' as Crono referred to me as.

I will most definitely be using Trichius Mindwaker. I'm not at home with unorthodox style yet, but I'm at home with him. Put me up against whoever, I'll do my best.

Posted by Crono

Sounds good Trix...now I'll check on Arian, but I'm pretty sure that she's ready to go also.

Posted by S

Yeaaaah... I'm in.

I'll respond soon Trick, really sorry about the wait.

and great... now I've got to change my Avatar ^_-

Posted by Sean Fury

Just a heads up, I'll be posting a remade version of my Sayian form soon, updated and what-not you know.

Posted by Crono

Quoting Lunairetic: Yeaaaah... I'm in.

I'll respond soon Trick, really sorry about the wait.

and great... now I've got to change my Avatar ^_-

LMAO. How much of the series have you seen/read? Anyhow...Arian's not going to be joining us in this one. Can anyone think of a member that I've forgotten? Soul and Speedy are out, pretty much, but I'm gonna send them both a PM and see what happens...and after that, the only other members were Chrono, Zaben, Nicodemus, Ceres, and Wings...none of whom I ever see, and half of them will probably not be Sim battling any longer...

EDIT: Oh, and Luna...remind me to take a pic wearing my Uchiha Sasuke tshirt one day. XD

Posted by Sean Fury

Wings is back online I as I've seen recently, and Nico is on AIM a lot. But the rest I can't help you with.

And you can die for your Sasuke shirt =O

Posted by Echo

It'd be downright awesome if we could get Chrono in this.... Pity I haven't talked to him in *** knows how long. Oh, yeah, I'm in, of course. I'm using Echo, and I honestly don't care too much about who I go up against. I don't really know any of them, and I know they're all very good. So, I'll just get last pick, if that's ok with everyone.

Posted by TrickyPockets

Crono, if you're talking about Zaben as the Zaben I know, then I've seen him around. I have absolutely no idea if he'd do this or not, though.

Yeah, uh what board are we going to be having all this fun at? I don't believe I'm registered there... wherever it is ...

Posted by Crono

We're still not sure on that one yet Trix...Yes, it is the same Zaben you know, but he abandoned the clan a long, long time ago. As did Chrono, when he left it to me...and Nico...well, I just really don't seem to get along with him very well, and he's always vanishing at the most inoppurtune moments...Which leaves Soul, Speedy, and Wings. I'm gonna send out the PM's right now for them all.

Posted by Sean Fury

Alright Crono, I decided not to go with the Sayian character, because I discovered one I would much prefer to use. It's not posted yet, but will be by the end of the night. Influenced by multiple mangas (including, but not limited to, Inuyasha, Angel Sanctuary, Chobits, FLCL, Evangelion, DBZ) and by books (including, but not limited to, The Divine Comedy, Interview With a Vampire, Harry Potter) I have come up with my best and most creative character yet. And I think I may have to fight Looney Luna first =p. To quote the great Kakashi...

"Come at me from any angle."

Posted by Sean Fury

THERE. He's finally finished Crono, I think you'll be very pleased. I think I did an EXCELLENT job with him. =)

Posted by TrickyPockets

Well you know I'm gonna fight for this... if there is still this battle, but I'm going to camp starting from the 4th until the 10th. So yeah, I'll be gone during then, but if this gets started during that time, fill me in when I get back so I can jump in on it.

Posted by Crono

No problem. Still working on our sixth and final member though. Anyone think of a member I forgot? All the old ones are out of it for a while....